cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

Good idea to watch that last episode from last season, just to square away all those storylines from last season, might also be a good idea to watch all those special episodes again.....just in case in amongst all those hours of Daryl and Carol there was some pertinent story news!!!!!!!

I think we can safely assume all future new TWD World stuff will be on Disney+.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Andy 

Ok so Disney+ is a waste of money and I'm going to cancel it. Soooo TWD is 22 episodes long but probably with a break somewhere in the middle...on amazon the whole series is £18.99 so do you reckon that will be all 22 eps, not just up to the mid season break? 

Baddies this year are very violent!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

I take it with Disney+ all you are watching is TWD?????????

I think you will get 8 episodes of TWD up until October time-ish.....you'll then get 8 more episodes next spring and the final 8 episodes will be this time next year......it's going to be well spread out!!!!!

So that's an interesting question about Amazon Prime when they give a season price and it's something that may be split in to two or even three blocks....is that £18.99 per 8 episode block or do you pay £18.99 well in advance for all 24episodes???????(there's actually 24 eps)  I highly suspect that is £18.99 for this first group of 8 episodes and you'll then pay another £18.99 for the 8 episodes next spring and so on.  I guess box set prices on Prime for stuff like TWD is very costly????  I stand to be corrected as I'm not really sure how this Amazon box set price thing works for stuff like TWD. 

How did it work when you previously paid for that season of FTWD????  Did you not buy that when only the first half of the episodes were available???

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

think that with fear I got the whole lot and after the break the episode was just there for me to watch. On prime it says season 11 £18.99 which is way cheaper than having disney for that amount of time. I am not just not using Disney so I'd rather just pay for TWD especially if it is truly the whole season. 

I may just go for it and hope for the best 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

If that's how it worked with FTWD.....the second half of episodes just appearing for you to watch because the first payment covered the lot then it may well be worth giving this £18.99 thing a go....if you get all 24 eps in due course for the £18.99 then that seems like a good deal?????

Can you actually contact Amazon in any way to ask such a question.....will my £18.99 payment now for season 11 cover all 24 episodes?????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Amazon says this:-

A Season Pass gives you the option to buy the entire season of a current and soon to be airing TV shows up front. Any episodes of the show that have already been broadcast are immediately available to watch from Your Video Library. As new episodes air, they will automatically be made available in Your Video Library, usually within 24 hours of broadcast.

I will do more research but I'm really thinking that you buy the whole lot

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

I've posted on amazon forum, I will let you know 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

It does seem like you'll get all 24 future episodes for that £18.99 price and that does seem like a good deal....you'll just have a long time to wait until the deal pays out fully!!!!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 

Took a screenshot for you but yeah £18.99 is for the entire season.

6780FF5C-3E5E-44D5-8DB2-4A0F839892C4.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Lindzi
Elite 2

@gavs82008  thank you. I think it's for the full 24 episodes, so I'm going for it. Nothing on Disney is remotely interesting to me so it is way cheaper just to buy the season on Amazon.