cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

I am very happy that it is back!! Who would have thought that the masked fighting machine in the last episode would turn out to be terrified of these new baddies. Speaking of which I really wanted a break from these crazy kill everyone groups, just for one episode. 

The reaper said to Maggie something like 'the Pope has picked you out" or marked you out. Definitely 'Pope' though. They are proper SAS style crazies aren't they 😮

Hopefully mini Glen will be like Judith and not like Carl!! 

So much still to be revealed before they wrap this show up. Hopefully they do go back to early series mysteries that have not been revealed like the 'A' written all over the place. Hopefully next ep we will find out who the stormtroopers are that surrounded Eugene and pals last season. 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

However I was a bit meh about the 'beef' brewing between Maggie and Negan. But I couldn’t help thinking that was years ago now, we’ve all moved on, old news, if you didn’t like it you should have dealt with it about 3 seasons ago!!

Mind you if someone bashed my husbands head in with a baseball bat...in front of me...whilst I am pregnant....that beef would last until he was no longer on the plant 

Negan is still one of my top characters though so I would like him to stay around

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  Yep 'Pope marked you'. I’m guessing they’re not talking about Benedict, I don’t think it’s quite his style! But these guys are clearly properly trained, unlike Negan's rag tag followers! 

You’ve got a point about Maggie there hehe! But ye I just think, old news, get it sorted out quick and move on, we know Judith isn’t going to let anything happen to Negan, so I don’t know how Maggie's gonna sort it. Is Maggie back for good then, or is she just in these next few eps? If so she might just decide it’s her or Negan, and when everyone says Negan and he gives one of his cheeky little smiles she'll be off on her travels again! 🤷

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Maybe our Walking Dead folks have accidentally crossed paths with the filming for next seasons SAS: Who Dares Wins??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh yes definitely helicopters, A and B graffiti and stormtroopers for the rest of the season please! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy 

However I was a bit meh about the 'beef' brewing between Maggie and Negan. But I couldn’t help thinking that was years ago now, we’ve all moved on, old news, if you didn’t like it you should have dealt with it about 3 seasons ago!!

Mind you if someone bashed my husbands head in with a baseball bat...in front of me...whilst I am pregnant....that beef would last until he was no longer on the plant 

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yep, that wasn't the sort of event that time would heal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

Oh yes definitely helicopters, A and B graffiti and stormtroopers for the rest of the season please! 

@Andy @Lindzi 

Save something for the spin-off movies!!!!!!

Also, it's certainly interesting watching these new episodes with the fact that Carol and Daryl have their new found spin-off cloak-of-invincibility.....there's no jeopardy for them with all these shoot outs and close scrapes, it's all the other actors now who will catch the stray bullets!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Well folks, what did we think of episode two in the return of TWD??  We thought episode one was OK, not sure that we could really say last nights episode was even that good!!!  All a bit boring for me....hope that's not what the Carol and Daryl spin-off series is going to be like.

They must be saving the exciting stuff for the Negan backstory episode and also when they return to Eugene and the Stormtroopers?????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Ahhhh I think you may have guessed from my late reply but .... yesterday's episode. Erm .... I have a confession to make .... I turned it off after 20 minutes. The first ever episode of TWD I’ve not watched in full .... it was just pointless wasn’t it?😔

I mean, I get they filmed it during lockdown, had to be careful with distancing etc BUT what a yawnfest!!! Talk about pointless ... why do I want to know what happened years ago ... fill in the gaps to something I never needing the gaps filling in? I’d rather fill in the gaps in my brickwork than watch any more of that rubbish. 

I was going to ask if I missed anything good so that I can go back and stick it out, but I’m guessing I can quite happily write it off and be no poorer for it? It must have been bad, because I was never anywhere near that bored watching TWD:WB!! If there is anything I need to know from that episode perhaps you could fit it into a postage stamp sized sentence for me? 😇😜

And if that’s any sign of what we have to look forward to in the Carol/Daryl spin-off then I’m going to go back to watching my carefully compiled list of Carl's best episodes instead. 🤯😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

I'm trying to read between the lines, but I'm really struggling with how you feel about that episode, you hide your thoughts well!!!!!!!!!

There isn't much more to be said, it was poor, lets hope for better next week. (maybe @Lindzi  loved it??????)

As you may also imagine, Talking Dead was a snoozefest, Melissa McBride so didn't want to be there.  They tried so hard in a 40min show to find anything to talk about, of interest, from what they had just seen.  One interesting morsel, apparently the puppy used in the episode has the real name Carl.