cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thom77
Elite 2

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yep, will need to rewatch that last episode of TWD before we get back in to the new stuff.....can't actually remember at this moment what happened in it!!!! 

I do like to sit in the middle ground with my opinions....TWD: WB, wasn't awful, wasn't great, just somewhere in between😁  It was inoffensive enough.

I think seasons 1 - 5 of FTWD are included, with 6a still an extra cost and I'll be waiting until that goes included....which may be some time.  I believe AMC UK have already stated that FTWD season 6b will be back in April, so may come to Amazon in the Summer?????

If I find any gems I'll make then known.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi The first season of Hanna is good but the second is brilliant so make sure you stick with it! 

Congrats @Thom77 on getting through TWD:WB, you seem to be it’s biggest fan out of us all! Perhaps it was just the rush of excitement on finally signing up to APV that went to your head? 

See you both in a couple of weeks for Dead's return 👍

Thom77
Elite 2

@Andy @Lindzi 

I've moved on to watching Stargirl after TWD:WB.....but sounds like after that I should be giving Hanna a go??  It was on my radar but will probably bring it up the pecking order if it's that good!!!