cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

When Beta was going up the stairs I was hoping for two paint tins on rope to come flying at him....'you guys give up or are you thirsty for more'  😁

I had to turn on subtitles for the Alpha/Daryl chat... I can't understand most of what she is saying!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  Nice episode! Loved the whole Beta can walk straight into camp whenever he wants to reveal - complete with Whisperer goons guarding the ‘who would have guessed it’ camper van entrance! Here’s me thinking that’s just where they put the hippy Whisperers! And fab Evil Dead homage as Beta appears through the ground! Superb moment!

1376A1DE-B549-4E39-B768-0FA2F0E1846A.jpeg

It had everything - Beta doing a Michael Myers, Daryl and Alpha face off, Lydia’s back to save the day, Gamma is doing a Lydia (how successful will it be this time?), Judith is back (YAY!!) and can’t keep away from the jail .... no Negan but he’s clearly still in therapy after last week ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes, it was rather impossible to hear much of the chit-chat from Alpha and Daryl during their bits, I just tend to think it's not too important at that point, let's just take in the pictures!!!!

I liked Beta on his prowl through Alexandria before he got to Judith/Rosita.....all those unknown characters he comes across first, well they're obviously dead!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, why does Judith need to find all her friends from prison?????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  Ah yes even I couldn’t understand half of what was said in the Daryl/Alpha moment, and the subtitles didn’t work when I tried to switch them on so like Thom I just looked at the pictures ... maybe Lindz can fill in any nuggets of info?

Loved Daryl’s ‘blood obscured vision’ in the early scenes, a nice nod to the first-person zombie video games and pretty effective. Did anyone guess it was Alpha? Not me!

And ye poor Judith, I can only assume all the other kids won’t play with her because their parents tell them to stay away from anyone waving guns, knives and swords around - too over-protective these days! Didn’t we all love seeing Judith put a bullet in Beta tho? He wasn’t expecting that - just aim for the head next time Judith! 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

Loved Daryl’s ‘blood obscured vision’ in the early scenes, a nice nod to the first-person zombie video games and pretty effective. Did anyone guess it was Alpha? Not me!

And ye poor Judith, I can only assume all the other kids won’t play with her because their parents tell them to stay away from anyone waving guns, knives and swords around - too over-protective these days! Didn’t we all love seeing Judith put a bullet in Beta tho? He wasn’t expecting that - just aim for the head next time Judith! 👍

@Andy @Lindzi 

I was fairly sure straight from the off that it was Alpha who Daryl had come across......I'm sure he had her pinned down at one point and could have finished her off????

.....and Judith was great with the shot through the door in to Beta (damn those improvised bullet proof vests!!!!), BUT, your opponent is now lying on the floor, don't just think it's over, pop one in the head to make sure!!!!

look at the above, two great opportunities to probably kill off these Whisperer folk once and for all.....but no, we've still got a few more seasons of this to go!!!!!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

You didn't miss much in the Alpha convo. She lives for pain blah blah and Daryl said Lydia left her as she didn't love her. A very short summary 😁

Thought that Daryl should be dead really, I mean getting an artery like that, you should bleed out in a few minutes surely?

I agree that Judith should have given him one to the head when stepping over Beta, but then that would have been too easy I suppose. No need to have good sense ruin a storyline.

We still need to get back to Eugene and his new lady friend on the radio, who is that!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Thought that Daryl should be dead really, I mean getting an artery like that, you should bleed out in a few minutes surely?

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yep, Daryl's leg-gusher looked pretty serious, Lydia must be quite the Florence Nightingale....... although, what with Siddiq recently gone and his medical number two Dante having been the wrong'un who done for medical number one, do we not have an opening for a new doctor??  Maybe Lydia can fill that slot????

Also, I'm not really fancying this what seems to be Father Gabriel / Rosita in charge thing..... what with Rick long gone and Michonne away on her sailing holiday, we really could do with Maggie coming home from her sabbatical.......yes, surely Maggie will be back soon to lead the troops, I'll feel better when that happens!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  Oh ye Eugene and his cyber-flirting completely forgot about that - so many loose threads! What do we think of Lydia turning up again - is she coming back to join up with Gamma in a little ‘escapees club’ - they could have PTSD together - or having now rescued Daryl will she disappear back into the woods - must say she looked very clean and healthy for a wildling! 

‘’And Gamma - do we trust her? Do we not? Do we throw her back in jail? 

‘’And what are they going to do about this tunnel straight into the camp - they can’t shove a load of ready mix concrete down there, can they? So many questions, so little time!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

‘’And Gamma - do we trust her? Do we not? Do we throw her back in jail? 

@Andy @Lindzi 

I think we can trust Mary, she seems like she wants to join the good side...... and if she does end up back in the cell, I'm sure her good friend Judith will bail her out!!