cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Andy @Lindzi 

What with short-run spin-offs, the odd special movie and main shows (by main shows I do mean TWD & FTWD!!!!!!) about reaching their end, maybe the WHOLE moneymaker that is the Walking Dead World will come to an ultimate conclusion in the next two or three years????  The final outcome, it was all down to Coronavirus.

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77  Thanks for pointing me to the Geektown article: -

"We already know there are some Rick Grimes movies in pre-production, and we also know that the community in ‘World Beyond’ has some connection to the people that we saw taking Rick away in that helicopter" - this has got to be a pretty good reason to watch this new show! Just this! Helicopter people!!

Now then @Andy   we know that this is not true don't we 🤔 I mean at least I have watched Fear S1-4, where have you been? Watching actual decent shows I suspect! 😂

Anyway, back to ER S1 Ep 1

Highlighted
Elite

@Lindzi @Andy 

I'm smelling more FTWD digs in that last Post😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Season 5 of FTWD had a helicopter episode, with an added side of love story......but true to form not much was given away about who or what the helicopter folk are.

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77    @Andy 

I'm sorry, that one just happened without me realising it. It's not a great show really though is it? BUT I am watching it so I do contribute to the viewing figures to help keep it on air 🙂

I will watch S5 too when it's available, and as you say that there are helicopters in it my attitude could totally turn around. They need to kill off some characters in it as well....firstly the girl that was in Lost, the one with the Swat truck

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

I'm sorry, that one just happened without me realising it.

See what I mean? Disgraceful! 😝

066E003F-5003-4F25-BFCA-6B749632AAAE.gif

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Thom77 well, we’re back in business, did we all have fun? Well ... it was different! I wasn’t expecting it to take them the entire episode to get out of the cave, nor for it to be so Indiana Jones does The Crystal Maze (it would have been much more fun with Richard O’Brien on the harmonica) but I kind of enjoyed it in a ‘it’s - a treading - water - episode’ way. I suppose it could be used as an effective public service advert on the dangers of obesity! However the obvious talking point is ... how do you solve a problem like Carol!?!?

PS Negan and Alpha ... I don’t want to think about it! 😝

066E003F-5003-4F25-BFCA-6B749632AAAE.gif

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy   @Thom77 

Ewwwwww!! no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!! I mean Negan come on!! Is leaving the dead face mask on the new leaving your socks on?

Got us going with Jerry didn't they, I wondered when he would get stuck as the episode played out.

I would really like Carol to get it together now please

Highlighted
Elite

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes, nice little episode to get us going, very dark very cavey.......there was no way Jerry should have got out that final hole, I think the set creators shaved off some of the walls for that final scene???

Have we lost two characters already (names escape me) in Cersei and Jamie Lannister style, or will they pop out another cave hole later in the season??

Yes, Alpha and Negan, didn't really need that image just before trying to get to sleep!!

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi  I mean ... what was he thinking!! yes, he’s trying to wiggle himself back into a position of power, but surely he could have gone down the ‘I respect you too much to have naked face-mask jigginess round the corner from the jungle dunny’ route?? I still can’t work out where Negan is going, what his plan is and which side (if any) he is on ... that’s always been the beauty of Negan and he’s not disappointing here.

Poor Beta ... looks like we’ll have to start calling her Omega now? 

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

... in fact surely the line ‘ Why, Alpha, I’ve only just had the pleasure of watching you take a dump on the dump ... it’s way too early to be thinking about that’ would have worked? 🤔

And if not he could have followed up with ‘I’ve not had chance to wash my jacket from earlier yet’ would have been the clincher? 🤷