cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Thom77   @Andy 

The last ep of the handmaid's tale was so good!! She's going to be in big trouble though. 

Yet to start the latest season of 13 reasons but am a few episodes in on latest Mindhunter season which is a series that I'd recommend. 

Oh well not long until TWD 🙂

Thom77
Elite

@Lindzi 

The last Episode of THT was really good, but if June keeps helping everyone but herself then she'll never get out..... season four will no doubt start with a mass Martha wall hanging session...... AND just how good was it to see the Waterfords get their comeuppance??????

I'm still not up on Netflix yet (hence my 13 Reasons DVD), but I do have a notepad with stuff listed to watch if I ever get there... and I just recently pencilled in that Mindhunter show as something that gets reviewed well and should be good for a watch.... one day!!!!!

Thom77
Elite

@Lindzi @Andy 

Two weeks to go until TWD is back and as we might have guessed I see that next Monday Night Fox will have a season 10 preview edition of Talking Dead....... so if that is something you'd watch you might want to check it out??????

Aside Time:  I'm sure somewhere in this Now TV Forum in the distant Past, @Lindzi  might have been on a thread about the show ER and binge watching some old seasons that appeared on some obscure Freeview channel, but they only went up to about season six or so before stopping......... well, if you still fancy a bit of Classic ER, have you spotted that All4 will be showing all seasons of the show in the coming weeks.  They are going to add one season a week until all of them are on the service.  If you're still an ER fan check it out and you might be able to binge your way through about a thousand episodes!!!!!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77 

Oh my god really??? This is excellent news!!!! I was really into re watching ER until it transpired that they were only showing half the seasons. Thank you so much for letting me know 🙂

Also I've discovered in the last couple of days that Amazon prime have got Ride with Norman Reedus so that's on my list now....who needs AMC hey, just wait a few years and you'll be all good. 

Thom77
Elite

@Lindzi 

I think the ER on All4 thing has only just started recently, so it you plan on starting a few seasons in it might be a few weeks until those ones appear...... I think a new season is added each Friday.  I'm not sure how long they have the rights, hopefully long enough to watch at your leisure?????

How many seasons of Ride do Prime have, they can't be fully up to date....... season three was only on AMC a few months back, so I'd guess they might only have one and two???????

Yes, wait a few years and everything TV might end up on Freeview...... just hanging on to see when Stranger Things might appear on E4????????

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77 

Yes, 2 seasons of Ride included on Prime 🙂

You know, Stranger Things is quite good but I have no idea why folks are so into it. Maybe it's not my kind of thing but fomo made me watch it all. Mindhunter is just my kind of thing though just excellent 🙂

I think you should jump onto Netflix, you don't need AMC.....nothing good on it anyway 😉

Thom77
Elite

@Lindzi 

No doubt like FTWD, new Ride seasons will drop on Prime about a year after AMC??

I'm now three months since cancelling BT TV and losing AMC and I don't really miss it..... in fact I quite like having less options and less to watch, quiet time is good, hence why I haven't really raced on to Prime or Netflix....... one day, just not yet.

However, for my list of future watching on Netflix (when I do take the plunge), I've just added something called Unbelievable..... apparently that's the next thing everyone is raving about..... have you watched it, is it any good?????

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77 

I've not started yet but is def on my list. I'll let you know what i think. I'm watching second season of The Sinner (not as good as the first one) and I'm getting through The Blacklist on Nowtv. Once they are done I'll be starting unbelievable...to see what's what.

Oh you pulled the plug on BT already? I suppose if there is something really worth seeing straight away then Prime let's us purchase seasons....i was tempted to do that for the latest Fear but not sure whether to or not

Thom77
Elite

@Lindzi 

Yes, BT TV gone, I'm sure I've harped on about it recently!!!!!!!!  I watched two episodes of new season 5 FTWD and left (one price rise too many), but I'll get the blu-ray.

That is the one big thing for me with Prime, joining at cost and still having to pay for certain things.... no thanks.  And soon we'll all need to think about Apple TV+ and Disney TV (or whatever they are called?).

One really good thing I watched on Now TV recently was the Euphoria Boxset...... binged it in a few days, thought it was great.......STRONG stuff, but good.  Watch it if you haven't already.

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77 

Mmm yeah you're right I'll wait for S5 of fear to be included on prime. 

Well I started euphoria and only watched ep1. I'll go back to it if you recommend it, and I still haven't continued with The Affair. I hate a slow burn series as I get very easily bored....a bit like Westworld. Just get on with it please 🙂

Yeah all these streaming services just means content gets spread out which in turn increases costs to us....