cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

So much TV to watch, I am behind because of the nice weather 🌄

Handmaids Tale....I cannot wait for that! It is just so good! Killing Eve S2, FTWD S4 & Bosch S5 are just some of the good shows I need to start asap.

Hoping for a rainy weekend 🙈

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User sorry for the late reply, but I am paying attention! Don’t have Amazon Video at mo so not been watching FTWD but if there’s any gossip that impacts/adds to our TWD understanding then please keep me informed! May still watch it at some point but tbh there’s very little on Amazon that interests me so I tend not to bother with them - Netflix is my go to! 

As for Handmaid’s Tale I haven’t watched any of it, although I do have my eye on it. I get that annoyed with new shows appearing that I get into only to find out that they are cancelled after one or two seasons (The Passage, The Gifted, The Exorcist, Scream Queens etc)  that I’m getting wary now about getting into new shows. Heck, I loved the sound of DC’s The Swamp Thing and they’ve already cancelled it after only showing one episode! Now it’s clear THT is a long-term prospect I’ll record season 3 and start watching S1/2 when I can - although it’s the usual problem of only so much TV I can fit into a week - especially with Summer coming there’s all the DIY jobs and leisurely distractions to contend with! 

Catch you all soon! 

Lindzi
Elite 2
@Anonymous User @Andy
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/the-walking-dead-comic-book-final-issue-194-ending-what-happens-carl-sophia-andrea-a8986386.html

Hope it doesn't stop the show!!!
Getting through the season of Fear on Amazon Prime and it's much better than previous ones.....and some main character deaths which is good 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Interesting article and who knows what it will mean for the Show..... you'd think maybe TWD will end sooner rather than later, I'd guess one or two seasons, maybe three at most before it ends, BUT, who knows!!!!  The Comics didn't end with a 'Cure', but will the TV show...... or is a 'Cure' ending now a bit unrealistic????????

I thought you'd enjoy season four of FTWD, it got a boost from new showrunners and it seems to have helped breathe some new life in to it............ BUT, I finally did it, worked up the courage, got on the phone and cancelled my BT TV, so no more AMC and no more new FTWD season 5😭😭.  I've joined you both in the Land of no AMC access and getting new seasons of FTWD another way (I'll get it on Blu-ray).  I've scaled back to a bit of Freeview, a lot of Now TV Entertainment and I might now even give Netflix a try???????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   Ah you don't need BT TV and AMC.....you just get FTWD about a year after it airs!! 😉 Hopefully Rick spin off movies will be on Fox 🤞

I think I am around ep9 on Fear at the mo and will watch a couple more over the weekend. It seems better and it is great catching up with Morgan. I read that the season you are on Dwight shows up?

I do have Neflix but watch it rarely to be honest, I watch way more Now TV esp for Sky Atlantic shows. Netflix has some good shows and documentaries though and worth a look and see if it's for you 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

Yes, I'm also hoping that all future TWD spin-offs will be on Fox and not AMC....... I used to be very smug with my AMC viewing, now my smugness has gone☹️

I only got to episode two of FTWD season 5 before I stopped and then gave up BT TV and apparently Dwight shows up in episode three....... hence, he does crossover but I never saw him!!!!

You don't need to wait a year for FTWD if you go for the DVD/Blu-ray........ a new season finishes on AMC in October (just before new TWD returns) and last year the DVD was out in December, so it's not that long a wait when all is said and done.

I'm sure I'll give Netflix a good go when I finally take the plunge...... starting with a binge of Stranger Things....... I'll also get right up to date with Orange is the New Black and Better Call Saul (after starting those on DVDs)...... and I don't mind the odd documentary, so I'll probably try that Making a Murderer thing.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User The show will go on forever! Or at least 40 years! That’s the plan!! In fact, with my intense fitness regime, there’s an excellent chance it will outlive me! I’ll never find out who the helicopter people are!! 

On a side note, soooo sorry for the late reply, but to add to all the other problems we encounter, I’m now not getting any email notifications of replies or when someone mentions me, so unless I login to check my notifications on site I’m none the wiser when either of you post some juicy gossip!!

I shall therefore have to start logging in on a more regular basis just to see if anyone has mentioned me ... which will lead to me being sad when I find out nobody has mentioned me, on top of the gloom of knowing the site doesn’t want to let me know if someone does mention me ... leading to a vicious cycle of forum-depression which could tip me over the edge! Where’s my tin hat!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

On a side note, soooo sorry for the late reply, but to add to all the other problems we encounter, I’m now not getting any email notifications of replies or when someone mentions me, so unless I login to check my notifications on site I’m none the wiser when either of you post some juicy gossip!!

I shall therefore have to start logging in on a more regular basis just to see if anyone has mentioned me ... which will lead to me being sad when I find out nobody has mentioned me, on top of the gloom of knowing the site doesn’t want to let me know if someone does mention me ... leading to a vicious cycle of forum-depression which could tip me over the edge! Where’s my tin hat!

@Andy

Funny you should mention the email notification thing, I was starting to notice it was getting a bit hit and miss.  I still get email notifications when you tag me, but when @Lindzi  tags me I now seem not to get an email notification??....... who knows what's happening, as you say, you'll just need to log in more to see what is going on!!!

As an aside (we all love an aside), have you seen the news that there will soon be a new Gremlins animated series hitting the airwaves, Gremlins: The Secrets of the Mogwai (or something like that).  I think it's coming soon to a new US streaming service, so who knows if you'd see it in the UK...... but as you like the movie, maybe this news will be of interest????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

A little test...

I am posting this from a PC, and my original post was from my mobile phone, so if you receive an email notification for this post then we know that it is posts from mobiles that is the problem (along with not being able to sign out, no smiley faces, quotes or @ suggestions when replying 🙄 )

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

I didn't get an email notification for your Test Post from the PC...... so I don't get any email notifications from you no matter how you send them, yet I still get them from @Andy ...... are Now TV trying to tell us something?????