cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

To be honest I've been waiting so long for S4 that I can't really remember where they all are myself. 

The daughter (no idea what her name is) was off on her own i think. The son was taking drugs of some sort. They had to leave the hotel. There was a ranch but I think that went wrong. 

So I think starting again in S4 will be ok. I have no memory of what's what 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Perfect thanks - yes now you mention the ranch that rings a bell, isn't that where the family went to next - and there was a bit of 'shennanigans' going on, with someone locked in the basement or something vaguely like that. So I must have got further than I thought. Can't remember what happened to 'dad' - I thought son went off with him but I've probably got that wrong. 

Well, if you can't remember much either then I must be all set - I know @Anonymous User 's an enthusiastic supporter, so I'll wait for your assessment on S4 and then if everyone is in agreement I'll give it a shot ....... 'probably'! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

I just knew that @Andy  and his line in the sand with FTWD would wash away and he'd come back to the fold!!!!

I think the 'Dad' guy you are talking about (Travis) was the one who was shot and fell to his death from a helicopter in season 3....... if you remember seeing that???????  Just wikipedia the episode descriptions for season 3 and that will probably be enough to set you right.

In all seriousness, season 4 is probably a good time to start again..... like TWD between S8 and S9, FTWD between S3 and S4 got a new showrunner and moved to a new filming location, so it gets a new impetous, new vibe and a new-ish look (basically, a good kick up the backside to avoid being cancelled).  The first half of S8 is really dark and we end up with two main characters being killed off...... you get a new type of baddie called The Vultures, who don't attack you, they just sit and wait you out....... Morgan obviously plays a big part through the season and by the end is basically the leader...... the previously mentioned walkers in a hurricane, etc, etc.  Could be a good point to start watching again????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Screenshot_20190403-181111_Twitter.jpg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Oh you just had to! 😄 I bet Nick Madden is your secret alias for flooding Twitter???!!!!

PS have you given Hanna a go yet? If so let me know if it's worth it, enjoyed the film but not sure I want a whole season of it. 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  it was just sitting in my timeline I promise Smiley Happy

Lindzi
Elite 2

PS have you given Hanna a go yet? If so let me know if it's worth it, enjoyed the film but not sure I want a whole season of it. 

@Andy 

No I haven't, I don't really know anything about Hanna, I had no idea that there was a film!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

The next Walking Dead spin-off......

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2019/04/amc-orders-new-the-walking-dead-series-featuring-two-female-protago...

" It is not immediately clear if the series will air on AMC’s network of global channels or if AMC Studios will seek to license it on a territory by territory basis"

....... and I'm guessing that's the line saying no one knows if it would go on AMC or could someone else get the Rights???????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User thanks for that - actually a teen-focused TWD sounds like a good spin, should be plenty of idiotic decisions for us to ridicule and lots of annoying characters for us to cheer the Walkers on with. I just hope there is a different setting for the new show - we definitely don’t tune into TWD for it’s breathtaking cinematography! If we can’t go to snowy Alaska then at least take us to the Rocky Mountains, or the Great Lakes, or the forests of Vancouver or Washington state, the urban sprawl of New York (Walkers living in the Statue of Liberty)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

Does sound like it will be an interesting spin-off...... and yes, give us a good location.  I do like a good City location, but I'd imagine that is difficult and costly to film.... so probably in the woods somewhere!!!!