cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Really, Carol has never met Negan??? Wow, I didn't make that connection!

Ah yes the radio voice, must the helicoptor people right? Altho I was expecting it to be Rick - disappointed there! There have been some rumblings on the Internet that Michonne will be teaming up with Rick for the first spin-off movie, given she is leaving next season so who knows! 

So where do we think that Negan will end up next season? Is he now redeemed? Will he be back in  jail to be released only as and when needed (rather like the kraken?) Will he still have plans of leadership and takeover in his mind, or does he want to be part of the community now? Will Judith continue to have a positive affect on him? Answers on a postcard please!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Father not the father was a highlight for me too. Although he was evil to our lot I have missed his one liners....he's funny! Also it was true when he said that the people they think are evil do not think they are the evil ones. Which goes back to Ricks crew slaughtering saviours in their sleep....that was an evil act and negan was just revenge.

I've said evil so much in this post I no longer know if I've spelt it correctly! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I think they were suggesting on Talking Dead that The Whisperers do migrate to sunnier climes and take their walker herd with them....... just think of the logistics in that!!!

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  which makes you wonder why they don't just stay down South? Does the summer humidity make those skin masks a bit too sticky? Answer that one, Talking Dead!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  which makes you wonder why they don't just stay down South? Does the summer humidity make those skin masks a bit too sticky? Answer that one, Talking Dead!

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I suppose the same reason why animals migrate. They have no shelter in harsh winter so move to mild climate and then when south gets really hot so move back north? Those skins would melt on their faces in really hot weather, although to be fair where they are is ridiculously hot 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Really, Carol has never met Negan??? Wow, I didn't make that connection!

Ah yes the radio voice, must the helicoptor people right? Altho I was expecting it to be Rick - disappointed there! There have been some rumblings on the Internet that Michonne will be teaming up with Rick for the first spin-off movie, given she is leaving next season so who knows! 

So where do we think that Negan will end up next season? Is he now redeemed? Will he be back in  jail to be released only as and when needed (rather like the kraken?) Will he still have plans of leadership and takeover in his mind, or does he want to be part of the community now? Will Judith continue to have a positive affect on him? Answers on a postcard please!

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, I hadn't realised that fact about Carol and Negan either.... just as well we have the 'rainman' mind of @Lindzi  to keep us all right!!!!!

Maybe it was Jaydis on the radio, on behalf of the helicopter people........ "we've had this guy for six and a bit years now, do you want him back????"

Surely the first Rick spin-off would be about the missing six years and Michonne wouldn't be there for that....... she would appear in later spin-offs???

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Yes you're prob right, there's plenty of missing years to catch up on with Rick first - altho I suspect once Michonne leaves they will want to book her in pretty quick before she goes off and does too many other things - wonder how often the Rick-offs will happen? And how many will air before Lindz explodes in an AMC-fuelled rage? 

Did TTD give any idea of what's coming up for S10? I'd love to see more snow action tbh, I don't kow why they can't introduce a Xmas episode like lots of other shows do! Poor Judith, I bet she's never had a proper Xmas tree before, and now Carol is back at Alexandria surely she can be in charge of mince pies and gingerbread men? 

And what are we going to do for the next 6 months? ... Hang on, isn't there a certain dragon-walker final season show coming up in a few weeks? ..... We're all GoT fans right? ... Do we have a GoT thread?? .... If not I'm sure we can rummage one up!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Yes you're prob right, there's plenty of missing years to catch up on with Rick first - altho I suspect once Michonne leaves they will want to book her in pretty quick before she goes off and does too many other things - wonder how often the Rick-offs will happen? And how many will air before Lindz explodes in an AMC-fuelled rage? 

Did TTD give any idea of what's coming up for S10? I'd love to see more snow action tbh, I don't kow why they can't introduce a Xmas episode like lots of other shows do! Poor Judith, I bet she's never had a proper Xmas tree before, and now Carol is back at Alexandria surely she can be in charge of mince pies and gingerbread men? 

And what are we going to do for the next 6 months? ... Hang on, isn't there a certain dragon-walker final season show coming up in a few weeks? ..... We're all GoT fans right? ... Do we have a GoT thread?? .... If not I'm sure we can rummage one up!!! 

@Andy @Lindzi 

I think the Michonne actress is going to be pretty busy with other stuff when she leaves TWD..... so they'll need to film around her if they are going to get her in a spin-off!!!!!!

Yes, season 10 is going to have a musical episode....... only joking...... not much info' at all to be fair, but they never reveal too much.  Angela Kang only really mentioned that the radio message will take us in a direction that we might not have expected (or something like that).

After a bit of GoT, I'll be getting stuck in to FTWD season 5..... anyone???????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Ooh ooh ooh please can we have a GoT thread!! Have we not done one before?? 

I will self combust if AMC has exclusive showing of any TWD spin off! Really! SELF COMBUST! 

Talking dead obvs gave no spoilers for next season apart from the voice on the radio is important. They wouldn't even confirm whether Carol cuts her hair.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

Ooh ooh ooh please can we have a GoT thread!! Have we not done one before?? 

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Can't remember if we had one or not, and doubt I'd be able to find it, so there's a nice shiny one waiting for the big day!

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Game-of-Thrones-S8-fan-chat-WARNING-CONTAINS-SPOILERS/m-p/494397#M1141

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

After a bit of GoT, I'll be getting stuck in to FTWD season 5..... anyone???????

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Actually, if I could get into the newer seasons (is it S4 Morgan turns up) without having to finish watching S3 then I might give it another go ... but I just can't face going back and trying to watch from where I left it yet again - I must have started and abandoned that show about half a dozen times by now! 

Do either of you reckon jumping in at S4 is doable? (I can't even remember where I last abandoned it, but the 'family' had split up and one half were at some sort of resort hotel?)