cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

That is a good idea, I am enjoying Negan more than Rick (apart from the killing Abraham bit!) we should be seeing more of him.

I have a feeling that Rick will either go back for dump lady or she'll turn up at the Hilltop or something........in her helicopter!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Well I found that a bit dull but I did zone out quite a bit....never a good sign.

Next week looks better with a Rick and Negan car chase Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Oh what a bore! It really was! Always nice to see Daryl and Carol but they're just not doing anything lol! There were a few highlights like Negan and Lucille and the swamp zombies but otherwise .... Yawn!! The most important decision made was should the hostages have a bit of exercise or not! 😄

Ooh what's this about a car chase?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Saw a clip of next week on Talking Dead......Dwight and Simon are in a truck and Negan in a car behind and as they go past an alleyway and Negan's car get rammed in the side by Rick in a truck...then a car chase Smiley Happy

I may be wrong, and it was a bit of a short clip, but Simon looked a bit please about it and didn't appear to go to his aid Smiley Surprised

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Oo we've not had a good car chase for ages! What do you think of Dwight? Good or bad or whatever he needs to do to survive? Can't make up my mind! 

I do think Negan's plan is a nasty one, I thought Dwight was going to get to be 'experiment number one' at first. As for Eugene coming up with it in the first place .... Oh he's a slug! Negan can keep him! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Yeah not sure of Dwight but he may be genuine as I think he just wants to go off and find Cherry and Negan doesn't let anyone leave does he. Simon may start to want Negan dead too as he will be in trouble when Negan hears about the dump people being wiped out.

I am looking forward to the biological warfare though, it's going to be gross!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Can I just check, Maggie is definitely still pregnant right? She doesn't look it in the slightest, and it's perfectly possible I've zoned out at some unfortunate incident and lost the plot ...

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I thought that too!! But when they were talking we are still only one/two days from the first kicking off...the longest two days ever!!

At this rate she'll have a baby in around 3 seasons from now.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Honestly, no wonder I get confused! 😄 Look forward to next week when you can explain what the heck's going on in episode 12! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Well that was better than last week! Now I do not want Negan dead but why start shooting at a car on it's side from so far away? Surely you walk up to the car and shoot him? Mmmm I don't want Negan dead yet anyway so I'll let it go Smiley Happy

Ooooh does the new lady have a helicopter? When am I going to find out about the helicopter!!!!???? Smiley Frustrated