Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Andy 

Judith is the only child we've ever liked on TWD as well 😢

Just had a look at where you are and it's episode 6 that I thought was like a horror movie. 

Thom77
Elite 2

@Lindzi @Andy 

I did see the £1.99 offer thingy, but I'm not really ready for joining another service at the moment.

It certainly is good that the original topic of this Thread has some new life as two of us are now up to date with original TWD, so chat fully without fear of spoilers as I can easily avert my gaze.....or I'll read it all and then forget it by the time I get to watch it??????

I'll just jump in occasionally when the topic of World Beyond rears it's ugly head!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Just finished all 8 episodes and this has been a cracker of a half-season hasn't it? Without saying too much they've left it on a right cliffhanger and omg if anything happens to Judith I'm boycotting it! A really good mix of episodes - really enjoyed our visits to the Commonwealth too. Great stuff! 👍😮

Lindzi
Elite

@Andy 

So good! Well worth your disney bargain of £1.99 eh? 🙂

I think Judith is a resourceful kid and she'll be ok....hopefully. Commonwealth is just nuts, but in a good way. A job well done and a redemption from those terrible bonus episodes 👍