cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Yep dullsville!!!! There was an exciting part that involved throwing a dead fish at a front door. 

Next week looks better I hope...the new man was in terminator 2 right????  

They have such a short amount of time why are they giving us a whole episode of drivel....where's the stormtroopers, helicopters, the sas baddies???

As a side note are you guys having trouble logging in to here, I go in a loop of logging into community that takes me back to nowtv home screen and not into here. So annoying. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  Ah yes Robert Patrick of T2 and X-Files fame (he took over from Mulder), heard he was coming in  - should be a good addition. Looks like we are all in agreement, so I don’t have to suffer the last half hour of it!! 😜

PS yes to the logging in issues, takes a few goes, round and round and a bit of luck to get it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Wow, signing in to this thing was a bit weird earlier today, now it's even worse.....matches quite nicely with the merry-go-round that signing out has been for many months.  Lets hope it gets better soon or they'll be driving folk away in droves!!!!

Yep, Robert Patrick is always good to watch, so lets hope from next week we have better stuff to talk about????

So we are all agreed, TWD on Monday was pants......maybe we should have watched that interview thing instead????🤣

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Confession time again folks ... I took one look at the listings, saw last nights episode was a Gabriel and Aaron special ... stared at a blank wall for a few minutes then brought myself back from the edge and watched a film instead. After last week's terrifically entertaining Carol and Daryl and some random woman we will never see again episode, the thought of watching a pulse-pounding Gabriel, Aaron and probably some random woman I’ll never see again episode felt like a sensory overload too far. 

So I am now waiting with baited breath to find out if I should immediately rush to watch it tonight or just read your comments and wait for next week's thrilling episode which might up the actor quota up to four .... my fate is in your hands!!! 🤞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Last nights episode was a bit better than last weeks snoozefest, but it took its time to get interesting.

The first half was pretty dull and @Andy may have switched off again at that point if he had been watching!!!!!!  Robert Patrick then turned up, things went a bit Deer Hunter-ish, a bit more exciting and then the episode finished.  You could just fast-forward until you see Mr Patrick and then watch???

You do just think however that they shouldn't really have bothered with these extra six episodes, just put the time, effort and budget in to producing a great final season.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Just started watching....another lockdown birthday but still booked a day holiday 🙂

I will let you know what's what after. So far lots of skeletons 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

Happy Birthday.

Yep, a lot of skeletons in the first half of the episode........all folk who died after watching last weeks Carol and Daryl special!!!!!!

Also from early in this episode, isn't it amazing how many walkers like to hide in the long grass????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Happy birthday from me too!! @Anonymous User Tuning in half way sounds like a possible plan, I’ll see what Lindz says and then take it from there.

However I think you’re absolutely right, maybe these episodes weren’t the best use of time, resources and actors with hindsight. We’ve certainly not had much juicy gossip to get our teeth into have we?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

The sneak peak of next weeks episode from Talking Dead was Princess and one of the Stormtrooper folk.....so maybe next week we'll get away from the stand alone nonsense and back on with the Show????????????????????????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Thank you both!!

Well I've just finished it.....dull, dull, dull!!! I could argue for going in at the half way point as at least something is going on but even if you missed that it wouldn't be a disaster. Maybe do the half hour watch as it's way less painful. 

Just started talking dead and terminator 2 man on zoom with an crinkled sheet behind him....even that is annoying, just have your backdrop as a plain wall or at least iron your sheet 😂

Pinning hopes on next week then if we get stormtroopers! These eps have been a waste of time so far haven't they