cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi @Andy 

We'll, what a cracking episode that was!!!!  We all love a shock ending... poor Siddiq, we all knew that Dante was a baddie!!!!  A Whisperer working from inside the enemy lair....who just happens to have an annoying teeth clicky thing.

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77   @Andy 

Good eh!? We knew he was a wrong'un!

Oh and Gamma coming face to face with Lydia was great, ooops I killed my own sister for the good of the group, as Alpha sacrificed her own child for us....doh not so much! 😂

Highlighted
Elite

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes, Alpha's big secret about Lydia is now out or will Gamma keep it to herself???  I think that revelation could play a big part in next week's mid-season finale????

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77   @Andy 

Don't you just hate these mid season breaks?! Hopefully we'll get some Gamma/Negan chit chat about this Lydia situation and he can plan a Whisperer mutiny from the inside!

Surely none of them want to be there... wearing zombie masks and living in the woods! 🤔

Highlighted
Elite

@Lindzi @Andy 

I wonder if Michonne will exit in the mid-season finale, they are certainly drawing out her limited involvement this season....it must come soon????

Looking forward to a cracking episode next week.

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77   @Andy 

Yes, she's had very limited screen time in this season hasn't she. Shame really as she's a good character, maybe Dante plays a part in her demise? Hopefully Rosita will get him in the end!

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Thom77 Well I did not see that coming! (Mainly because the episode was late being put up ... but even when it was put up I did not see that coming!!) Yes, we were suspicious of Dante - but not THAT!! Who else is a Whisperer spy?? I reckon Chandler Riggs is, even if he’s not in it anymore! 

So just how far will Dante go before he’s found out? Is he going to keep killing everyone off, or is he going to play a more subtle game, or just do a runner before Judith works it out?? What a tinker!! 

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi Ah yes and the whole Gamma business - so now she knows about Lydia ... and Negan knows about Lydia ... and Gamma probably knows that Negan knows about Lydia ... and Negan will take one look at Gamma and work out that she knows about Lydia ... and Alpha will take one look at both of them and know that they know about Lydia ... and Beta will take one look at the lot of them and know they know something that he doesn’t ... and then that should kick things off nicely!!! 😝

Where do we think Lydia is off to? She’s not going to last on her own, so she’ll have to choose between going back to one side or the other. Surely she knows it’s not going to go down well if she goes back to Alpha ... 

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy   @Thom77 

We kinda knew he was a wrong'un.....but I didn't think Whisperer degree wrong'un!!

This season has really stepped up a gear, thanks to the new show runner I assume 👏

Pinning my hopes on Rosita to sort this fella out!

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Thom77 Oh and let’s not forget all that effort Carol and Daryl went to to secure a whisperer ... great opportunity to apply the thumb screws and get some detailed info like ... oh, I don’t know ... Dante’s a whisperer spy (preferably BEFORE Dante has a chance to finish him off). 

And thanks to Mr Softee how do we plan to extract said information out of him ... let Judith use him for sword practice? Let Daryl’s dog chew on a leg bone? No, let’s offer him afternoon cream tea! Earl Grey anyone? Honestly, you can picture Negan rolling his eyes in despair! Interrogations just aren’t like the good old days are they???