cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User 

@Lindzi wrote:

Judith is awesome! Her fighting along side Michonne was the best bit 😁

I mean - she’d worked out the whisperers plan in 10 seconds!! Michonne was like ... hmm, damn, why didn’t I think of that! Make that girl president immediately!!

Yes, I think Negan is definitely on his way to a whisperer encounter ... whether it’s stumbling across them by accident or them taking him. And the big question then will be ... will he like their camp better than ours! Negan’s always been about doing what’s best for him, whether that’s killing with a bat or playing happy families in the veggie patch - then again I really can’t see him wearing a walker face! 

Everything’s going proper belly-up now isn’t it ... do we think Michonne’s time in charge is coming quickly to an end now? Alexandria council being overthrown maybe? Alexit protests in the street? And where does it all leave Lydia? They’re going to need a bigger cell if everyone decides to live in there! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, the context to that kiss may have annoyed and relieved viewers in equal measure...... were they in the middle of a steamy new affair, no, it was a thank you for not letting me kill myself kiss.... now lets just stay friends until you leave in a few weeks!!!!

Judith and Michonne fighting side-by-side was certainly a real highlight....... and where has Negan gone, just down to the local garden centre for more seeds???  Going by the sneak peak of next weeks episode on Talking Dead it will be more Negan next week, so not long to wait until we know where he went.  Meeting the Whisperers, maybe not quite yet as we know how much TWD like to drag things out???

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User 

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, the context to that kiss may have annoyed and relieved viewers in equal measure...... were they in the middle of a steamy new affair, no, it was a thank you for not letting me kill myself kiss.... now lets just stay friends until you leave in a few weeks!!!!

Yeah, I don’t know how things work in America, but I would have thought a quick hug would have been quite enough in that situation! 😂 

Oh I hope it’s not just going to be a Negan wanders around aimlessly episode, does a bit of thinking and then wanders back again by the end ... we’ve had enough of those sorts of episodes! Let’s get him slap bang in the middle of Alpha, Beta and Gamma and see what kicks off then! And I’m fully expecting in the episode after that Negan is going to be an inch away from becoming a whisperer face before Judith swings in on a jungle vine and demolishes the whole camp with several well aimed swings of the sword! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

If they put Negan in with the Whisperers (i.e. join them) I am not watching anymore....no way would that happen!! He would in no way take part in a zombie walkabout with a skin on....no no no.

Where do we think that PTSD doctor story is going? I wonder if he'll go on a killing spree after snapping under the strain?

Vote Judith! Judith for leader of everything 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi @Anonymous User 

Oh I hope it’s not just going to be a Negan wanders around aimlessly episode, does a bit of thinking and then wanders back again by the end ... we’ve had enough of those sorts of episodes! Let’s get him slap bang in the middle of Alpha, Beta and Gamma and see what kicks off then! And I’m fully expecting in the episode after that Negan is going to be an inch away from becoming a whisperer face before Judith swings in on a jungle vine and demolishes the whole camp with several well aimed swings of the sword! 

@Andy @Lindzi 

The sneak peak did show Negan coming to the rescue of a woman on a bus and skilfully using a toilet door to bust open a skull, so there will be some excitement..... not sure who the woman was, just an innocent bus passenger in need of assistance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Where do we think that PTSD doctor story is going? I wonder if he'll go on a killing spree after snapping under the strain?

@Lindzi @Andy 

Is he not just tired from looking after his child????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi It’s quite comforting to think that if the whole world goes belly up and a zombie apocalypse ravished the earth, at least the Number 42 to town will still be running like clockwork! 😝😂

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

@Lindzi @Andy 

Is he not just tired from looking after his child????

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

No, that's Eugene's job 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User 

Sooooooo good!!!!!! Right??? The new improved Negan is on the job - lots of will he/won’t he moments. He gets a cult worshipper in Brandon who does everything he can to resurrect the old Negan including his trump card Lucille Jnr! Negan finds a Carl-substitute and then psycho-Brandon (why wasn’t he ever picked up by the Alexandrian police - surely all the signs of Norman Bates must have been there already) goes and does the one thing that sure to resurrect old Negan. It really didn’t end quite the way he was expecting did it??!!

Now new and improved Negan is on a mission to help everyone by ... becoming old Negan again and wandering straight into the Whisperer camp - well, the odds are slightly different this time round, but it looks like Lucille Jnr is going to get plenty of exercise in the next episode or two!!! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Sooooo good!!!!!!! A whole Negan episode and he's back to top form 😁 "little pig little pig......" I loved it!

The fanboy getting his head caved in was a bit gross but well deserved.

So are the whisperers going to befriend Aaron now? He's an idiot!