cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

I'm up to ep 8 of FROM....I like it. Thanks for the recommendation. 

One question are the 'monsters' people that they knew before or strangers? Sometimes I think they are people they knew but I'm not sure

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi  I’ll be honest I’ve no clue! I’ve got to the end now. Like you I thought they would be people they knew as they each seem drawn to particular characters, but then I’m thinking they're just latching onto random people to try to get a connection to encourage the residents to let them in! I’ve really no theories at all tbh! 🤷‍♂️😂 There’s gonna be a second series so hopefully we’ll find out more! It’s no TWD or GOT but it’s a cut above the usual stuff on tv these days, glad you’re enjoying it! 👍

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Well, my enthusiasm for Dragons may be waning, but I've finally got round to watching the middle 8 episodes of the final season and cor blimey guvnor blooming loved it! Had to keep watching the next episode, sprinted through them in no time. Gotta love the Commonwealth! Or maybe not ... But you definitely gotta love Negan, it's great to see him back! Daryl in his stormtrooper uniform at the opening to the first episode .... unforgettable! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

Soooo good right!!! Now you know why I was pleading for you and @Anonymous User  to buy the season 🙂

It is back now for the last few episodes, we had the first ep of this batch this week. I will be a bit sad to see it finish. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi yes I admit, SO good. It's been such a strange show hasn't it, we've been up and down with it through the seasons, but when it gets it right, it really gets it right! So glad they seem to be ending on a high. I just love the 'too good to be true' Commonwealth, all shiny happy on the outside but the more we find out the more corrupt it gets. No surprise that Carol sees through them from day one and immediately starts playing them at their own game! Still, I can't help thinking I'd be tempted by all that ice cream! Bit sad to know there's only 8 episodes left tho, there's an awful lot to do in 8 episodes, I wonder where exactly they will leave the show? Seems like too much to bring down the Commonwealth just like that, but I suppose it could still be around for the spin-off shows do you reckon?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

I think I've only got 4 left 😞

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

Spin offs are daryl (with no carol), maggie with negan (weird) and rick. Is that correct? 

I will watch all of them obviously. 

Oh and can you confirm that helicopter people were the world beyond lot right? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ye, the Republic were the helicopter people taking Rick. That seems so long ago now! Maggie and Negan could be the jewel in the crown I reckon! Daryl with no Carol sounds better than Daryl with Carol (even tho I like Carol). Did you say it's gonna be Rick and Michonne together? That should be good as well, although somehow I want Judith to end up joining them (or staying with Daryl). Brave new world haha!! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

Good shout re judith. Definitely would like her involved somewhere. 

I really enjoy negan but this series he has lost his mojo a bit...although this week he was back front and centre so I have faith. 

Only question will be is where they will air...could do without buying them to stream on Amazon like I do for fear, but I would 🙂

Although I would cancel netflix and get disney again for them as Netflix is a bit rubbish

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi ye I'm watching on Disney at the mo, but only there over Halloween so will miss the last few episodes of TWD, so I'll resub over Xmas to finish it off. Guessing the spin-offs will stay on Disney.