cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Bit late as I’ve only just watched this weeks episode, but yes that was a surprise! We did like Jadis didn’t we so it’s good to see her again! Gotta say don’t know about you guys but season 2 has really upped its game, I’m enjoying it (typical, another 5 episodes and it’s all over!) Forget about the empties, it’s more like a political thriller, I’m loving all the intrigue of what’s really going on.

As for timelines, I don’t know exactly but the show is set in the years between Rick getting kidnapped and the following 'time jumped' season with ninja Judith. Was that about 5/6 years gap? However I’m not sure whereabouts in that 5/6 years we are, but Rick was basically already captured at the start of S1. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Bit late as I’ve only just watched this weeks episode, but yes that was a surprise! We did like Jadis didn’t we so it’s good to see her again! Gotta say don’t know about you guys but season 2 has really upped its game, I’m enjoying it (typical, another 5 episodes and it’s all over!) Forget about the empties, it’s more like a political thriller, I’m loving all the intrigue of what’s really going on.

@Andy @Lindzi 

I think I am enjoying this season two better than season one (probably difficult not to???) and with just five episodes left what answers might we get about what is really going on??  I'm sure the search for all answers will continue to future spin-offs in true TWD fashion!!!!!!!  So keep an eye out for more in Carol & Daryl: The Zombie Love Story and Rick Grimes: Where the hell have I been....coming soon to Disney+

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Well I was going to sign up for D+ over Xmas to catch up on some TWD action, but their £1.99 for 1 month offer came along and tempted me, so I am now busy bingeing my way through S11a. Gotta say it started very dark and gothic, a big step up from the 'lazy specials' and having now reached ep 5 just had to pop in and say I love the Commonwealth orientation video, doesn’t it look wonderful! I’d sign up for sure, just put me down for a job in the ice cream parlour! 😂👍

Maybe you’d be interested in  the D+ offer Thom? Ends tomorrow, but if not then treat yourself to the Commonwealth promo and see what delights you're missing …. Absolutely no spoilers at all.

https://youtu.be/1D_tC9kfhcs

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Yay, you're watching!!! Yeah quite dark but I really like it. One episode is like a mini horror movie. 

That sounds like a very good deal for Disney+  !!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi yes, must say I’m enjoying this season too. Funny how different seasons have varied in quality so much, there’s not much consistency in the TWD universe is there!!

Seem to have lost the option to add a spoiler tag so won’t say much in case it spoils things for Thom, but …. sad Judith 🙁

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

Judith is the only child we've ever liked on TWD as well 😢

Just had a look at where you are and it's episode 6 that I thought was like a horror movie. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

I did see the £1.99 offer thingy, but I'm not really ready for joining another service at the moment.

It certainly is good that the original topic of this Thread has some new life as two of us are now up to date with original TWD, so chat fully without fear of spoilers as I can easily avert my gaze.....or I'll read it all and then forget it by the time I get to watch it??????

I'll just jump in occasionally when the topic of World Beyond rears it's ugly head!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Just finished all 8 episodes and this has been a cracker of a half-season hasn't it? Without saying too much they've left it on a right cliffhanger and omg if anything happens to Judith I'm boycotting it! A really good mix of episodes - really enjoyed our visits to the Commonwealth too. Great stuff! 👍😮

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

So good! Well worth your disney bargain of £1.99 eh? 🙂

I think Judith is a resourceful kid and she'll be ok....hopefully. Commonwealth is just nuts, but in a good way. A job well done and a redemption from those terrible bonus episodes 👍

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Spoiler
Me three...I like the new titles!

I like the back to basics feel of it, pretty good idea going to the museum to get the old fashioned bits and bobs and seeds etc. I wonder if Rick's end will be met at the hands of his own people? Maybe the annoyed Saviours who can't grow anything and times were better with a leader that cracked skulls?

I haven't read the comics so have no idea who The Whisperers are - do they have a helicopter and yeah where are they getting the fuel for that?

All in all loved it and bye bye Gregory you treacherous numpty Smiley Happy