cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

As long as we're all in the same boat with the level of understanding we share about what is going on then we can't go wrong???????

I was wondering where Elvis was too, then realised the missing lad in the corduroy suit is actually a young Elton John (the British Elvis).......surely he'll pop up next week??

.......and then Morgan came along riding a horse and......damn it, wrong spin-off!!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Oh yes!! Where is that elvis kid? He went looking for silas, i think, but was he on his own or is there another character missing with him? 

Oh well, I'm sure we will find out soon enough.

Very good synopsis, thank you!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Oh yes!! Where is that elvis kid? He went looking for silas, i think, but was he on his own or is there another character missing with him?

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yep, they were altogether for a short while, but Silas got himself caught by the CRM so Elton and this other guy (can't remember name) could get away.  Silas is now poking zombies with a funky stick and Elton and this other guy are missing.  Typical TWD storytelling, let folk disappear for a while before you bring them back again.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Yeah Elton, that’s who I meant, I was just checking who was paying attention. He went off with that magic kid who Iris fancied and they all thought Silas killed him and were ready to burn him at the stake until it turned out he wasn’t really dead after all so everything was OK again ..l

I'm so on the ball, I wish you guys would keep up! 😜

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Andy 

Ah ok, so there is another one missing too.  

I wonder if the walkers could be burned for electricity....surely the smart scientists at the CRM have sorted that out. 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Yes!!! The magic kid!!!!! 

You both are doing so much better than me, I just can't remember anything about this show. 

I do need you to watch TWD soon though please.....it's been really good and I remember all the characters 😁

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Ooooh post credits World Beyond this week! Interesting! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Ooooh post credits World Beyond this week! Interesting! 

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yep, Jadis has popped up again and I'm guessing Rick will be nearby as well....you never know who might be under those black helmets!!!

Jadis wasn't a complete surprise, I had read somewhere before the series started that she would be back so it must have been announced that she would be back to tempt folk to watch??  I thought she might have been back in episode one, but she didn't appear and then I forgot about her again, so post credits with the latest episode was a slight surprise because of my poor memory.

BUT what is the time line again from Jadis flying off with Rick in the helicopter to what we've just seen....I've lost all idea of what's happening and when????????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

She was a complete surprise to me. 

Yes the time line is so tricky, jadis was before the big time jump in TWD and the WB is supposed to be about kids growing up not knowing time before the apocalypse isn't it?? So in TWD was she affiliated with the republic, as she was calling in helicopters etc, and when rick got taken away she went with him and she's been there ever since? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Anonymous User 

Yes the time line is so tricky, jadis was before the big time jump in TWD and the WB is supposed to be about kids growing up not knowing time before the apocalypse isn't it?? So in TWD was she affiliated with the republic, as she was calling in helicopters etc, and when rick got taken away she went with him and she's been there ever since? 

@Lindzi 

That sounds like a good timeline synopsis that should keep me right......although what chances of another TWD World time-jump coming soon just to confuse us more?????????