cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 @Lindzi 

Certainly buy your 24 episodes in HD for a decent £18.99.....rather than £2.49 each!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't generally pay extra for stuff on Prime Video, but I may have to think about that again!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

The first few episodes have been good. It's gone quite dark....but I like it!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Don't blame ya! There's only so many times you can watch The Lion King, right? 😂

I did have 6 months of Disney+ but it was a freebie offer, and I'd pretty much watched everything I wanted to in a couple of weeks!! My plan is still to wait until we're onto the last few eps, sub and binge watch the entire season to catch up ready for the season finale timed to perfection just before my sub ends so I can cancel again! So with a bit of luck at least we can talk about the final episode together!! 

Regards the season pass I've never bought them on Amazon, but I have bought some on iTunes and on there it works as you describe, you get the whole season despite the gaps, and each episode popped up the day after it was aired, so I'm sure Amazon will do the same. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Hope all is well.

We ready for the return of TWD: World Beyond from Monday.....the one TWD show that we might still all be following at the same time?????  I'm going to have to catch-up this weekend on the last episode of season one as I really can't remember much about what was going on, so need a little memory boost.

I've also just spotted a little piece online mentioning that FTWD season six will become included with Prime Video from Sunday.......so who needs the main show when you can have all that spin-off action???

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Hopefully we can all all watch this one together 🙂

It's tough watching the TWD without the next day debrief!! It's been pretty good to be fair. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realise WB was back on Monday so I'll look forward to that, I'll remain quietly optimistic for Season 2! As for Fear, one can only try so many times and I think the ship has sailed for me on that particular show! ☺️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

OK, so who is now a couple of episodes in to new season two TWD: World Beyond??

What can you say, it's hardly terrible, it's hardly great......my usual go to summation for most shows I watch.

I am watching this while also binging season six of FTWD, so in my confused mind these spin-off arcs are all merging in to one super story.....if I was also still watching the main show it would be a bloomin nightmare!!!!!

.....and I see that another spin-off has been greenlit.....wringing that cash-cow a little more tightly!!!!

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2021/10/12/amc-greenlights-tales-of-the-walking-dead-anthology-series/

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Yep I've been watching....I have absolutely no idea what is going on! I should go back and watch the last episode of the last series but I'm not sure that I can do it to myself 🙂

Oh I thought you were going to buy the main show on Amazon? I think the episodes have been really good so far.  This week was the last one until February. 

I also found someone uploading Talking Dead to you tube, although a week behind and with Spanish subtitles, so I'm all set 🥳

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

Yep, I'm not really sure what is going on with World Beyond, maybe @Andy will be full of knowledge on the subject.....although he needed our reminder that it was even on, so maybe not!!!!!!🤣  I'm guessing it's all filler until Rick Grimes appears in the final episode and leads us in to his spin-off movies.......do these movies exist or are they just mythical like the Loch Ness Monster????????

I am enjoying season six of Fear, not long past the point where John Dorie left us and that submarine is no doubt going to pop-up again??? @Andy , yep, a submarine, better get watching!!!!

I think @Andy  was a shoe in for buying the eps on Prime and binging, I was a bit more on the fence so could go either way.

Still can't believe Talking Dead didn't make it's way on to Disney+, but if you search hard enough on Youtube you can find anything!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Nope I've no idea what's really going on myself. What I think is happening is the Republic have clearly been destroying the other colonies, including Hope and Iris's one (the name of which I've forgot - going well!) but pretending it's empties/walkers who did it. I've no idea why they were destroyed, you'd think you'd need all the humans you can get to protect yourself from the empties, but apparently not. The Republic seems to be living the good life with canteens and central heating and generators supplying endless electricity and Hope has joined them after deciding she wanted to go on her own, and then lasting 10 minutes before changing her mind. Iris has gone off with whatshisname and ended up in a different camp under Republic control, and has sort of found out that it's the Republic destroying other colonies not the empties. And now Silas has turned up with some other bloke in yet another colony under Republic control but to be honest I didn't follow this bit at all so I'm not really sure who he's with, what they're doing or why they're doing it ... but they're doing something!! Oh and Elvis is nowhere to be seen.

Hope that clears it all up for you guys!! 😂

I'm watching it ... I'm sort of enjoying it ... but I'm not sure why I'm watching it, as I'm not convinced it's actually going to add anything to my understanding of the Walking Dead Universe whatsoever!

If you have any more questions about World Beyond, please send them this way and I will completely bluff my way through those as well! 😉