cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi still surviving then? I'm down to my last 200 cans of baked beans and powdered milk, then I'm going to have to open the hatch and see if the local Tesco survived! 😆

You're right I did have Disney+ but not any more, I've watched the 10 films that don't feature animation or children's content, and the arrival of Star would have been great had I not already got on disc the shows I love on there. And as with all the streaming services these days there's so little new content being added that once I've watched what I want to watch there's just no point keep paying up. TWD is tempting, but it would be literally the only thing I'm signing up for, so I plan to wait until the season ends, sign up and binge watch in one go. 

So I'm afraid it looks like @Lindzi is going to have to either talk to herself or unceremoniously dump her two useless Walker buddies and find some new Disney loving friends to discuss with! 

Now, if we're talking TWD:WB I'm actually looking forward to that even more than TWD (no the water supply in my nuclear bunker isn't contaminated with dangerous hallucinogens) so if we're all watching that when it starts we can turn this into a TWD:WB thread instead!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Going back a few months, who would ever have thought that TWD:WB would have been the saviour of this thread🤣 

Maybe @Lindzi  can give us a nice not-to-spoilery update of what happens each week with the main TWD show, just to tide us over until we can catch up.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Andy 

I honestly don't know how you both have the patience to wait....come on we've invested a decade in this show. 

Pay the money people 😂😂

Not sure how long i will have disney so if I bin it I will def buy the season on Prime

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Unfortunately my tight-fistedness outweighs my patience levels......I can wait for more of a bargain!!!

Maybe we need to find a new show for discussion on a new forum thread????????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User More Judith and Negan and less Carol and flipping Daryl and I might have been tempted, but I still wake up in the middle of the night sweating from the nightmares of those 'specials' ....

Perhaps I can persuade you all to get into the brilliantly bonkers Britannia??? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi @Anonymous User More Judith and Negan and less Carol and flipping Daryl and I might have been tempted, but I still wake up in the middle of the night sweating from the nightmares of those 'specials' ....

Perhaps I can persuade you all to get into the brilliantly bonkers Britannia??? 

@Andy 

Someone can't wait for the Carol and Daryl spin-off???

Unfortunately, Sky's Britannia (or poor mans GoT) doesn't really interest me at all.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi I've not met anyone else who watches Britannia, and yet they keep making new seasons ... it's like Sky is making a whole TV show dedicated just to me! ☺️

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Andy 

Episode 1 watched. Lots of zombies, stormtroopers, new people from Maggie's previous place and lots of me confused as I can't remember what happened at the end of last season. 

Negan front and centre which is how I like it and he has had a nice haircut. 

No Talking Dead though!!! I liked that as well 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

Glad to hear that at least one of us is now up and running with final season TWD!!!!!!  You should have rewatched the last episode from the previous season as a reminder about where things stood like I do (pre-special episodes).....by the time I get the chance to see the final season I probably won't remember what TWD is🤣  Rick who??

Can't believe Disney+ doesn't have Talking Dead to show, they have just about everything else!!!!!  Maybe time to start a Twitter campaign?????

Does Disney+ not have a nice customer forum that could maybe assist with your weekly TWD chit-chat debriefing???????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Someone tweeted them about talking dead, they just got a stock answer along the lines of ... we have no news about this show, but fill in this suggestion questionnaire...type rubbish 

I might watch the last ep of last series as you advised...no idea where we are or what we're doing! 

Wonder where the Rick movies will end up