cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Well at least the weather has been quite nice!!!!!

Yep, looks like Carol and Daryl next week, but I see that Cooper Andrews (aka Jerry) will also be on next weeks Talking Dead, so maybe it's not just Carol and Daryl next week but some other folk will feature as well during the episode?????

Yep, after next week it will just be the Negan episode and I'm starting to worry that that might also be poor, but lets hope not.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 

C'mon, I said to myself tonight, I’m a TWD fan, I shouldn’t just abandon the show after all these years, do the right thing and watch tonight's episode. So I sat down to watch it full of determination and a can-do attitude. 

Turned it off 10 mins later! So I’m relying on you to fill me in on all the excitement I’ve missed. I know I must have missed some excitement, because I looked online and apparently it’s got one of the lowest ratings for the entire show. There is no emoji sad face that looks sad enough! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

It was beyond bad! Dullsville! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yep, what more can be said about these last five TWD episodes, don't bother hunting out an appropriate sad face emoji just head straight for the 💩 

I think last nights episode might have been the worst of the five????  You've got to imagine that Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride are embarrassed that over the last few weeks they've been in TWO stinking episodes.....with last nights episode it would have been better if they'd just given us 40 minutes of the dog chasing the rat, maybe with the Benny Hill music playing over the top????

I simply don't have it in me not to watch or even switch off half way through.....and to that end I also can't not watch Talking Dead, so god only knows how they are going to waffle through 40 minutes talking excitedly about that steaming pile!!!!!!

Maybe we can forgive it all if next weeks Negan episode turns out to be a real Bobby Dazzler!!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 

Someone's getting paid too much money for writing these episodes!! Even if they are under strict social distancing filming rules, I reckon they could have just given Judith a big sheet of paper and a crayon and she could have come up with an episode way more entertaining to watch than this lot. 

Pressure is definitely on for the final episode, audience is well down, ratings are way down, if they don’t pull something good out of the bag next week there might not be a S11! 

PS I did hear it’s going to be all about Carol and Negan going on ... you guessed it ... a walk. Sounds promising! 😊

PPS at this stage is anybody looking forward to the Carol and Daryl spin off show? Give me another couple of seasons of World Beyond please!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Watched last nights Talking Dead and the 30 second sneak-peek of next weeks "Here's Negan" episode was already a million times better than the last five weeks offering.  They're also saying that next weeks finale is an extended episode....hopefully not too long or I won't be able to squeeze that catch-up viewing in on Monday night????  The sneak-peek showed current day Negan finding Lucille and this then sending him back 12 years, to no doubt show us his path to becoming a bad man??

Here's an idea, why not wipe the last five weeks from existence and give us a four hour epic Snyder Cut style solely on Negan's back story????

I'm still looking forward to Carol & Daryl, surely a full blown series has got to be better especially once Covid filming conditions are relaxed?????  A lot will depend on where it might end up being shown in the UK, no doubt somewhere I won't be able to see....better pre-order the DVD now?????

PS.. I've watched the first three available episodes of that Invincible thing on Prime Video....again, animation not my usual thing, but I am quite liking this, so maybe you should try the first episode yourselves to see what you think.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Well folks, that's special episode 6 of 6 watched and done and I quite enjoyed that one.....I'm sure it could have been even better Covid filming restrictions aside, but I thought the Negan episode was really good.  Not quite good enough to wipe out the memory of the last five weeks, but a good way to finish for now until season 11 starts in August.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 

Didn’t get chance to watch the episode last night but fear not, I’m not boycotting this one, and hopefully I’ll get some enjoyment out of it! Is August definite for S11 then? I wasn’t expecting it that soon, it’s not too long to wait! 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Some enjoyment is better than nothing!!!!!!  Last nights episode didn't seem to be an extended one as Talking Dead had said, it was only about two or three minutes longer than one from a few weeks ago??????

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2021/04/05/the-walking-dead-11th-final-season-part-1-to-premiere-in-augus...

Yep, back on 22nd August in US, so we can no doubt safely assume 23rd August in UK????  Seems like they are splitting final season of 24 episodes in to three distinct parts....August this year, early 2022, then later in 2022 for final part......AND of course, 2023 for the Carol & Daryl spin-off.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

I liked it, good call to have his wife play his wife....at least it felt like a more normal tv programme without all the social distancing stuff. 

They should've done that for all of these bonus episodes. Did we ever find out what Daryl's job was pre apocalypse?