cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

Do you know what, I must seriously blank out watching this show!! The sandwich lady is their mum...real mum!? How did I miss that!? I thought that she was just a scientist girlfriend. English helicopter lady is that huck's mum? 🤔

Wow I must pay attention.

I thought that these 2 episodes were much better, well what I paid attention to.....goodness knows what else I missed. Who are the people with Felix's boyfriend at the end? Defectors from the republic? 

I think that I would watch S2, if they get to make it, as now I've started I have to see it through 😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi argghhh no I’m blanking out!! Having just looked it up of course Iris and Hope's mum was killed by Elton's mum at the beginning, so you're right sandwich scientist is just a 'friend' of dad's. I don’t like it enough to watch it again  so I’ll just go with Wikipedia! 😂 And yes Elizabeth is Huck's mum (I think I thought they were sisters last week! Again I’m not rewatching to pay more attention!) As for the Merry Men at the end I don’t know, but I’d guess survivors, only recognised the boyfriend. Despite getting half the things wrong, I still enjoyed it though so I’m counting it as a result! At least we know they’ve already announced the next season as the last, so no chance of them stretching it out forever! We can cope with one more season right? 😂

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

Ha ha when you posted that I thought oh no I can't rewatch them! Once is definitely enough isn't it 😂

Yep one more season is doable.....and if we commit we want answers....lots of answers

Including the 'A' thing and whether they are the helicopter people in the main show. 

If Fear gives any answers I'll let you know

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi yes please do, that’s me TWD-ed out until the proper show starts up again! 😜

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Happy new year. Hope you both are ok.

So I purchased fear twd s6 on prime and have watched the first half of the season. Enjoyed it! This season is much better than what went before. 

I'm finding the lack of new shows that interest me irritating....I assume this will continue for a while even post pandemic? 

It's that bad I'm watching twd from the beginning.....they just found a prison! What a find! 😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Happy New Year to you both too (we’ve started as we mean to go on with national lockdown number 37 I see!) 

Can’t comment on FTWD but I’m with you on the repeats, in my case I’m working my way through a rewatch of Lost on Blu-ray (half way through S3) and have the GoT Blu-ray box set from Xmas which will be going on next! I noticed there’s always Classic Coronation Street on ITV4 if we’re still in lockdown after that! 😜

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I re watched Lost not that long ago....really enjoyed it as I hadn't seen it since watching when it aired on tv. GOT I watched season 5 onwards over xmas. 

It really is a dire situation for tv shows. I adore greys anatomy and I know they filmed through the pandemic but where will air in the Uk? It's an ABC show I think, normally sky witness but I'm sure Disney was mentioned. I really don't want to sub to another streaming site 🙄

Also watching repeats I keep thinking oooh they're standing a bit close to either other!😂

Well enjoy and if you come across any good telly give me a shout!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Happy New Year to you to and I'm still (I think) avoiding the plague as we ride wave number whatever!!

The one thing I have stopped watching is the News, I swear one day the main story will look exactly like the Pilot episode of TWD!!

Yes, TV land is getting a bit barren when it comes to new exciting stuff and I guess that will be the case for a while??  Unless of course you do want to sign-up to multiple streaming services, something I have famously been avoiding for years🤣  Although the idea of maybe joining Amazon Prime is starting to whirl about my mind a bit.  I get the feeling Disney+ and the new upcoming addition to it called Star will undoubtedly shake up our telly viewing in many ways....some folk on the Geektown website are already suggesting that could be the death-nell for the Fox channel in the years ahead???????????

I have watched that A Teacher show on I-player and I also bought myself the DVD of seasons one and two Cobra Kai (after seeing it initially on Youtube), wasn't that big a fan of the original movies, but I love this new follow-up.  I also watched The Lost Boys for the umpteenth time (favourite film) and I'm also looking forward to season two of Pandora next week on SYFY.

@Andy  funny you mentioning classic Corrie', was watching TV recently with my Dad and we ended up on a classic episode and immediately wondered what year was that??  Lets guess a year and see who is closest and we'll watch for those Roman Numerals at the end of the credits to tell us when it was......unfortunately, couldn't work out the long roman numeral thingy, so no idea who was right, but at least it wasted 10 minutes of my pandemic life!!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

... Thus starting up a new Xmas tradition in the @Anonymous User household maybe? 🎄😉😇

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Well folks, this may shock, but I've FINALLY taken the plunge and signed up for a bit of Amazon Prime Video!!!!

Post New Year I'd been mulling over the idea and finally did it yesterday....I've already got the App on my Now TV Stick and BT Youview box, but I'd always thought about getting one of their 4k Firesticks when I joined and taking the plunge with their £79 annual thingy.  Just this week the 4k stick was down at £34.99 and they were doing it with 3months Prime for just £36.99.....so that extra £2 then £79 for the next 12months, I make that £81 for 15months and the time was right to take the plunge!!!!!!

So I've started off by watching TWD: World Beyond and I'm two episodes in.