cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thom77
Elite 2

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi wrote:

What's Fear like this season? Worth me watching now instead of years time? 

@Lindzi 

No idea, remember I dumped my BT TV (with access to AMC) last year, so I only got season five on Blu-ray and will have to do the same with this new season six, so it might be a while before I see it as well.  You could stride boldly ahead and get first viewing at cost, but I think we all know it probably isn't worth it so wait until it's included for free?????

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77 

Oh yes of course!

Maybe I'll watch it over the xmas break if there's nothing else to watch 

Thom77
Elite 2

@Lindzi 

With a quick browse around the internet it does seem that FTWD season six has so far been well received by viewers and critics (compared to seasons four and five), so maybe it will be worth watching early as a Christmas treat to yourself???

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi 

Well I don't know what you think but I've got to say...I really enjoyed those two episodes - a lot of stuff to digest! Plenty of surprises with Hope and Iris's mum being sandwich scientist, Huck going full psycho, Silas and Elton reuniting to form the dynamic duo before Silas once again does his hero sacrifice and we get to learn what happened with Percy. In short-we've got some answers! And action! And intrigue! Basically these two episodes are the entire season! Why did we bother watching the rest?

There was enough here to make me want to watch season 2. The big question is-what about you?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 well no real spoiler for you to say we didn’t get a Rick cameo (despite some rumours spreading on the fake web) but I must admit I’ve enjoyed this weeks double bill! Not sure you’d want to sit through the whole season, but if someone on YouTube does a ‘season 1 in 10 minutes' mash-up then give it a go! 😊

Lindzi
Elite

@Andy 

Do you know what, I must seriously blank out watching this show!! The sandwich lady is their mum...real mum!? How did I miss that!? I thought that she was just a scientist girlfriend. English helicopter lady is that huck's mum? 🤔

Wow I must pay attention.

I thought that these 2 episodes were much better, well what I paid attention to.....goodness knows what else I missed. Who are the people with Felix's boyfriend at the end? Defectors from the republic? 

I think that I would watch S2, if they get to make it, as now I've started I have to see it through 😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi argghhh no I’m blanking out!! Having just looked it up of course Iris and Hope's mum was killed by Elton's mum at the beginning, so you're right sandwich scientist is just a 'friend' of dad's. I don’t like it enough to watch it again  so I’ll just go with Wikipedia! 😂 And yes Elizabeth is Huck's mum (I think I thought they were sisters last week! Again I’m not rewatching to pay more attention!) As for the Merry Men at the end I don’t know, but I’d guess survivors, only recognised the boyfriend. Despite getting half the things wrong, I still enjoyed it though so I’m counting it as a result! At least we know they’ve already announced the next season as the last, so no chance of them stretching it out forever! We can cope with one more season right? 😂

Lindzi
Elite

@Andy 

Ha ha when you posted that I thought oh no I can't rewatch them! Once is definitely enough isn't it 😂

Yep one more season is doable.....and if we commit we want answers....lots of answers

Including the 'A' thing and whether they are the helicopter people in the main show. 

If Fear gives any answers I'll let you know

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi yes please do, that’s me TWD-ed out until the proper show starts up again! 😜

Lindzi
Elite

@Andy   @Thom77 

Happy new year. Hope you both are ok.

So I purchased fear twd s6 on prime and have watched the first half of the season. Enjoyed it! This season is much better than what went before. 

I'm finding the lack of new shows that interest me irritating....I assume this will continue for a while even post pandemic? 

It's that bad I'm watching twd from the beginning.....they just found a prison! What a find! 😂