cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi You’re right, we will grab onto another vaguely interesting at the mo! Can’t make my mind up about who killed Paul Daniels, and whether Silas is innocent or not. I’d like to think he’s the good guy he seems to be. Maybe Percy did it. Or maybe Percy and his dad were planning some mischief and Silas stepped in just in time? One thing is for sure I hope we actually get an answer and it’s not just left hanging forever like so many of our questions end up being! Will Percy make another appearance again? I mean, we just have to tune in now to find out! 😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi blimey, just mentally preparing myself (I need to meditate before I find the inner strength to press play) for this week's episode and I find they’ve dropped two episodes in one go. I’m not sure if this is a blessing (get both out of the way and then we’re finished with this season) or a curse (I’m not sure I have the willpower for two episodes in one go) but nevertheless I’ll get it over and done with this weekend! Surely they come up with some kind of shock cliffhanger ending to S1 for us? Fingers crossed ...

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

They've dropped two!? 😬😂

I'll try and watch this afternoon at some point. Exciting times! 

Wonder if they'll even get a S2

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

I think what you both need is for the season one finale to have a post credit scene and a brief sighting of Rick Grimes and that will make everything right again and make you desperate for season two???????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Andy 

Um yes absolutely!! It would help! 😂

Although it's bad.....really bad 

What's Fear like this season? Worth me watching now instead of years time? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

What's Fear like this season? Worth me watching now instead of years time? 

@Lindzi 

No idea, remember I dumped my BT TV (with access to AMC) last year, so I only got season five on Blu-ray and will have to do the same with this new season six, so it might be a while before I see it as well.  You could stride boldly ahead and get first viewing at cost, but I think we all know it probably isn't worth it so wait until it's included for free?????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Oh yes of course!

Maybe I'll watch it over the xmas break if there's nothing else to watch 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

With a quick browse around the internet it does seem that FTWD season six has so far been well received by viewers and critics (compared to seasons four and five), so maybe it will be worth watching early as a Christmas treat to yourself???

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi 

Well I don't know what you think but I've got to say...I really enjoyed those two episodes - a lot of stuff to digest! Plenty of surprises with Hope and Iris's mum being sandwich scientist, Huck going full psycho, Silas and Elton reuniting to form the dynamic duo before Silas once again does his hero sacrifice and we get to learn what happened with Percy. In short-we've got some answers! And action! And intrigue! Basically these two episodes are the entire season! Why did we bother watching the rest?

There was enough here to make me want to watch season 2. The big question is-what about you?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User well no real spoiler for you to say we didn’t get a Rick cameo (despite some rumours spreading on the fake web) but I must admit I’ve enjoyed this weeks double bill! Not sure you’d want to sit through the whole season, but if someone on YouTube does a ‘season 1 in 10 minutes' mash-up then give it a go! 😊