cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi  I'm on it ... Will catch-up and report tomorrow! 

0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Well, caught up now - did watch episode 6 last week but didn't post as I thought it was particularly uninteresting and you would probably not bother watching it! Not even that post-credit part, which hints at ... well, I'm not really sure what it did hint at, nothing really? Except that they are expecting the kids? 

However I've now watched episode 7. I can't deny, it's pretty rubbish. Despite my enthusiasm to keep watching and find something redeeming in it (to make up for my abandoning FTWD) I'm struggling. I do like the whole Republic idea and want to find out more about them ... but they're not telling us anything ... at all really ... so we're just left with the kids! 

Not interested in Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee who have turned up, although it looks like Paul's had a bit of an accident with the guillotine trick ... finding Silas and his wrench at the end was one of the most interesting things that's happened up to now but I can't help the feeling it's going to lead to another anti-climax!

So ye, I'll keep going ... I'm predicting another post-credit sequence next ep, where mystery scientist drinks a cup of tea while ordering a book on how to survive the zombie apocalypse on Amazon .... 😜

Lindzi
Elite

@Andy 

Ha ha ha Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee!! I had hopes for them in the beginning but never mind 😂

Such a shame really as there could be a good story to tell but they are just not telling it. I blame that Scott Gimple...every walking dead season he's involved with is so bad. I hope that he has nothing to do with the Rick films. 

I will have to keep watching though as I've started it.....

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi  Another week another exciting episode of TWDWB!! Do you know what, despite virtually no Walker action at all, I quite enjoyed the ep. I feel as if we’ve moved on quite a bit, and even though I’m getting bored of all the flashbacks now (I really don’t want to know any more about their past) it was quite interesting to see more of Silas who like Frankenstein’s monster is clearly misunderstood! The group splitting up could be interesting, although I’m giving them one episode before they’re back together again. However as usual the best bit of the episode was right at the end and was all of 2 mins. So Huck is working for the enemy! I didn’t see it, but I also wasn’t surprised. And what was that about mums watch - are they sisters, or did  Republic woman just happen to have Huck’s mum’s watch for some unknown reason?? 

Lindzi
Elite

@Andy 

I felt a bit sorry for Silas so that's progress! So where's that percy (the debbie mcgee) do you think he had something to do with the death of Paul Daniels? Silas not to blame and protecting iris or something? 

Glad huck is a wrong'un her voice makes her unlikeable so it's good that she's on the other side 😂

Not too bad an episode was it.....although our expectations are extremely low aren't they!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi You’re right, we will grab onto another vaguely interesting at the mo! Can’t make my mind up about who killed Paul Daniels, and whether Silas is innocent or not. I’d like to think he’s the good guy he seems to be. Maybe Percy did it. Or maybe Percy and his dad were planning some mischief and Silas stepped in just in time? One thing is for sure I hope we actually get an answer and it’s not just left hanging forever like so many of our questions end up being! Will Percy make another appearance again? I mean, we just have to tune in now to find out! 😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi blimey, just mentally preparing myself (I need to meditate before I find the inner strength to press play) for this week's episode and I find they’ve dropped two episodes in one go. I’m not sure if this is a blessing (get both out of the way and then we’re finished with this season) or a curse (I’m not sure I have the willpower for two episodes in one go) but nevertheless I’ll get it over and done with this weekend! Surely they come up with some kind of shock cliffhanger ending to S1 for us? Fingers crossed ...

Lindzi
Elite

@Andy 

They've dropped two!? 😬😂

I'll try and watch this afternoon at some point. Exciting times! 

Wonder if they'll even get a S2

Thom77
Elite 2

@Andy @Lindzi 

I think what you both need is for the season one finale to have a post credit scene and a brief sighting of Rick Grimes and that will make everything right again and make you desperate for season two???????

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77  @Andy 

Um yes absolutely!! It would help! 😂

Although it's bad.....really bad 

What's Fear like this season? Worth me watching now instead of years time?