cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi as for two seasons, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's cancelled after one! 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Talking about possible one-season wonders and just to add to the joyous mood by returning to a previous thread 'aside'....sure someone a few pages back mentioned starting to watch Brave New World...... I see that's been cancelled!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Although I've still got 3 episodes left to go I've really been enjoying BNW and then i read it had been cancelled ... I've lost count how many times that's happened with a new show I like now, I never learn! 😝😶

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

There's not much we the UK viewer can do if something is cancelled while we are watching it, so we can give ourselves some slack on that scenario.....its the ones that are known as cancelled before we even get to see them that I avoid....and in this Covid World of schedule holes I think some channels are buying these one-season wonders just to fill gaps??

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

I am now up to date with this world beyond disaster.

I have a new top terrible actor that appears in this show....Huck. she is top notch awful 🙂

What are your thoughts on the recent 2 eps? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi  I'm on it ... Will catch-up and report tomorrow! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Well, caught up now - did watch episode 6 last week but didn't post as I thought it was particularly uninteresting and you would probably not bother watching it! Not even that post-credit part, which hints at ... well, I'm not really sure what it did hint at, nothing really? Except that they are expecting the kids? 

However I've now watched episode 7. I can't deny, it's pretty rubbish. Despite my enthusiasm to keep watching and find something redeeming in it (to make up for my abandoning FTWD) I'm struggling. I do like the whole Republic idea and want to find out more about them ... but they're not telling us anything ... at all really ... so we're just left with the kids! 

Not interested in Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee who have turned up, although it looks like Paul's had a bit of an accident with the guillotine trick ... finding Silas and his wrench at the end was one of the most interesting things that's happened up to now but I can't help the feeling it's going to lead to another anti-climax!

So ye, I'll keep going ... I'm predicting another post-credit sequence next ep, where mystery scientist drinks a cup of tea while ordering a book on how to survive the zombie apocalypse on Amazon .... 😜

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

Ha ha ha Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee!! I had hopes for them in the beginning but never mind 😂

Such a shame really as there could be a good story to tell but they are just not telling it. I blame that Scott Gimple...every walking dead season he's involved with is so bad. I hope that he has nothing to do with the Rick films. 

I will have to keep watching though as I've started it.....

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi  Another week another exciting episode of TWDWB!! Do you know what, despite virtually no Walker action at all, I quite enjoyed the ep. I feel as if we’ve moved on quite a bit, and even though I’m getting bored of all the flashbacks now (I really don’t want to know any more about their past) it was quite interesting to see more of Silas who like Frankenstein’s monster is clearly misunderstood! The group splitting up could be interesting, although I’m giving them one episode before they’re back together again. However as usual the best bit of the episode was right at the end and was all of 2 mins. So Huck is working for the enemy! I didn’t see it, but I also wasn’t surprised. And what was that about mums watch - are they sisters, or did  Republic woman just happen to have Huck’s mum’s watch for some unknown reason?? 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

I felt a bit sorry for Silas so that's progress! So where's that percy (the debbie mcgee) do you think he had something to do with the death of Paul Daniels? Silas not to blame and protecting iris or something? 

Glad huck is a wrong'un her voice makes her unlikeable so it's good that she's on the other side 😂

Not too bad an episode was it.....although our expectations are extremely low aren't they!