cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

maybe even Chandler Riggs will get another job??????

Pfft are you gonna tell him off @Lindzi or shall I? 🤔😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yep, I'm on board with a bit of Lovecraft Country and I'm enjoying it, but not 100% sure why....... it's interesting enough, just not sure what's going on most of the time.

I'm also enjoying that serial killer thing called Prodigal Son on Sky One, with the ever excellent Michael Sheen and Tom 'TWDs Jesus' Payne.  It's a bit bonkers at times, but still very enjoyable.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Ok what is an anthology show? Chandler's dad burned those bridges for any walking dead work I think 🙂

I have absolutely nothing to watch....I hate suzie....terrible so far. So I've binge watched below deck on hayu that's how desperate I am! Any suggestions send them over please

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi anthology show = different story every week, like The Twilight Zone! Good in theory, unless it's low budget in which case every new story is some cheap set in the studio jobby!

Yeah Lovecraft Country worth a try, a bit American Horror Story/X-Files/Get Out-ish. It's mildly entertaining me. 

Have you tried Hanna on Amazon? I'm halfway through Season 2 and it's really strong, better than the first season (which was good)

And going back a few years but also on Amazon The Exorcist TV show - both seasons very good indeed if you haven't got round to trying it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

I think the anthology show is just where they'll look at a different characters story (old or new character) in each episode........or something like that.

suggestions....as per before, try Lovecraft Country or Prodigal Son or if you're a fan of American True life crime stuff, try that Sky Documentaries show called Outcry.......it's quite strong subject matter, but it is a very interesting five-part watch.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Andy 

I am watching prodigal son, I quite like it. Oh I started s2 of the exorcist months ago and forgot to go back to it! Hanna is a good shout too. Definitely check out lovecraft country as well. Thank you! 

Oh I don't think I like the sound of anthology show UNLESS it's Negan doing his PE teaching pre apocalypse and how he became....negan 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Some of my PE teachers were definitely Negans-in-training!! 😂 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  Are we ready???!!! It's almost time!!! I'm almost excited!!! I shall be watching the last episode before going in tonight (mainly cos after all this time I'm forgotten half of what happened in it) and then I'll be watching live (because there's nothing else on TV these days!) 

In other news are we looking forward to The Twilight Zone returning this week? And have we given Brave New World a go? Only watched the first episode so far but I enjoyed it, and I read the book a long time ago (nothing like this show mind) so I'm curious ... mixed reviews but then that's normal for everything these days! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I'm so ready!! I watched the last episode as it was on Fox last night as I couldn't remember where we were. All good to go now! 

Also watched first episode of the new one World Beyond or whatever it's called. A bit boring but hoping it gets better as it gets into the story more. 

Brave new world....not watched that 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Don't you just love it when Now TV forum notification emails can arrive anywhere between one minute and 24hrs!!!!!!

Yep, caught up with the last TWD episode over the weekend in preparation for tonight's season 10 resumption/finale.......I'm never keen on watching 'live', so if I can stay awake I'll get tonight's episode on catch-up at the back of 10-ish. 

Also looking forward to the return of The Twilight Zone season 2 this week.....and I think it's also available in one big boxset from the off, so might try and have a run at binging my way through it.

Brave New World.....not interesting me enough to watch!!!!