cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Well, just had my visit and queue for bread and milk, hence the gap since my last Post.......if only real apocalypse was like TV apocalypse, where things like food, haircuts and dental necessities just seem to happen by magic!!!!!!!!

Who knows when TWD finale will hit the screens, could it be 2021??  Fingers crossed for late 2020.  I see the TWD: World Beyond spin-off has also been delayed until a later date, a big TWD hole in all our lives!!!!

I must be in the minority of one, I'm watching Westworld and enjoying it, don't know much about what is going on, but do seem to like it.

@Andy  surely now is the time to dig deep, be strong and keep watching Westworld......oh, and catch-up with the FTWD back catalogue😁😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Alas these are times for comfort viewing, like Lindz WW feels like too much cerebral effort than I can muster at the moment, maybe I’ll catch up with it at a later date! At the moment I’ve settled,on Buffy and Alias boxsets! 😂 Both have very little you need to remember from one episode to the next, and when they do they have those ‘previously on ....’ bits at the beginning that tell you EVERYTHING you need to know! Perfect for me! 😝

Am disappointed to hear TWD World Beyond has been put back tho, i was looking forward to trying that!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Some of us do and some don't, but check out the extended sneak-peek of finale episode on Talking Dead....that will keep you going, including the first Maggie sightings and a very interesting character that crossed paths with Aaron and the other guy who's name I can't quite remember.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Hi folks, firstly, I hope we are all still well and good since we put this forum thread in to hibernation a few months ago?????

Secondly, I see that we now have a date for when the season 10 finale of TWD will be shown in the UK..... Monday 5th October at 9pm on Fox:

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2020/07/24/the-walking-dead-season-10-finale-gets-october-premiere-on-amc...

....and I also see that they are going to extend season 10 by another 6 episodes (as it might be some time until season 11 comes???), SO, the big finale episode we are waiting for will now be the finale to season 10 part 2....... part three will come at some point in early 2021, with another finale????

And it looks like October will also see the release of the new spin-off show and season 6 of Fear.

What have we all been watching during these last few months???  I watched Star Trek Discovery season one on E4, really liked it, then bought season two on blu-ray, really liked it......can't now wait until season three and I quite like the idea of the new show they'll do with Pike and Spock and the enterprise.  Oh and rather weirdly, because they were doing it with free access, I watched season one and two of Step Up Highwater on Youtube!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Oh hey!! All good still over here!

Good news about the finale having a date now, just a while to wait. 

Not been watching much to be honest as working from home full time. Watched Gangs of London though and couldn't really work out why folks were raving about it....it's not that good 🙂

Still haven't seen season 5 of fear, not sure if free on Prime yet....probably not! 

Hope you both are doing ok

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

Yep, still good here too.

Didn't watch Gangs of London, but my Dad liked it, if a tad violent for him!!!!

Did read something very very recently about FTWD season five and Prime Video being now available, but no sure if that meant included available or cost option available, might be worth checking???

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Yes, it is very violent and just average on storyline, of course only my opinion Haha 

Just checked Prime and S5 still not included in subscription, it's got to be soon though surely? Maybe they'll do it when S6 starts airing. Hardly ever go on Prime so I'll have a mooch and see if anything good on there now, as I am lacking a decent boxset

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

The Geektown website has it's listing of new shows in July and mentions FTWD season five from 29th July on Prime....if it's already on there as a cost option, maybe that date is regards when it becomes included.... maybe check again this Wednesday and it will be free??????

Lindzi
Elite 2

Oh that sounds promising thanks @Anonymous User 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

S5 of fear has now become included in prime subscription....you were right! 

Thanks for the heads up 🙂