Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi 

Yep, still good here too.

Didn't watch Gangs of London, but my Dad liked it, if a tad violent for him!!!!

Did read something very very recently about FTWD season five and Prime Video being now available, but no sure if that meant included available or cost option available, might be worth checking???

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77 

Yes, it is very violent and just average on storyline, of course only my opinion Haha 

Just checked Prime and S5 still not included in subscription, it's got to be soon though surely? Maybe they'll do it when S6 starts airing. Hardly ever go on Prime so I'll have a mooch and see if anything good on there now, as I am lacking a decent boxset

Highlighted
Elite

@Lindzi 

The Geektown website has it's listing of new shows in July and mentions FTWD season five from 29th July on Prime....if it's already on there as a cost option, maybe that date is regards when it becomes included.... maybe check again this Wednesday and it will be free??????

Highlighted
Elite

Oh that sounds promising thanks @Thom77 

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77 

S5 of fear has now become included in prime subscription....you were right! 

Thanks for the heads up 🙂

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Thom77 sorry been away for a few days, but thanks for the heads-up regarding TWD. More episodes eh? But surely they haven’t resumed filming yet have they? If not then presumably the extra footage is stuff already filmed, perhaps deleted scenes that will end up padding out the new episodes with stuff we probably don’t want to see? Ah well, shouldn’t complain, more episodes is more episodes right? ☺️

Glad you are both well, keep safe and carry on! 👍

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yep, good to hear that we're all still fighting fit.

I'm not too sure if I'd read a story a while back which said the season 10 finale (now not a finale) was going to be a feature length episode because they had so much in the can, so maybe they only need to film a bit more to stretch the content to fill six episodes???? Does sound like one good episode dragged out to fill a schedule gap?????  I don't think the new episodes will be on TV until next spring, so they have some time to film new stuff.....with season 11 delayed until late 2021???