cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Glad your still with us Thom! Funny you should mention Negan’s haircut as the exact same thought went through my mind - nicely shaved lines he has, that’s not an amateur look in the mirror and do it yourself cut, the kind we’ll all have soon! 😂

You could be right about the fame of Half Moon, for all we know he could the TWD Universe’s Dolly Parton, everyone will recognise him when he takes off a mask. What do you do when you’re a fan and you can’t get a selfie anymore? join the whisperers I’m assuming, after all I don’t think they ended up with that many just because of Alpha’s charismatic personality!

Never mind Rick spin-off movies, I wouldn’t object to a few one-off Negan and Daryl episodes! 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

That was another snippet from Talking Dead, apparently on a Half Moon Poster or Record Sleeve, in smaller text, they have some phrases along the lines of America's Greatest Recording Artist.....hence he may well be a huge Dolly Parton-esq star of the TWD World, who knows, maybe even Taylor Swift famous??  Hence, why the mask is always on, to avoid all the haters!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Probably not the best episode ever, seemed a bit like pre-finale filler, so even more disappointing that that's where it now stops for several months.

The Princess stuff is fine, Daryl and Judith always good, but Beta (don't call him Alpha) and his horde were just on an episode long walk.....were they looking for the finale episode 😁😁

Just a bit so-so.  The Maggie return obviously in the delayed finale.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Yes, the episode was the build up to the finale....and now we have to wait for months to get to the good stuff! 

Good old Carol leaving the note telling Maggie what's been going on so she can now return and save the day. 

I thought the Judith and Daryl walkabout was pretty sweet though and the subtitles people did well on the Beta rambling so big up to them! 

Oh and I thought princess was a breathe of fresh air.. .I like her 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

I'm not having much luck with my smartphone typing this morning 😁😁

Princess does look like a good character but surely she's going to get someone killed?????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

You are probably right! But hopefully it is a random extra that pop up from time to time that nobody has ever seen before.

So do we think that Eugene's radio friend is a part of Maggie's group now?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Mehh, yawn, what a disappointment. Typical episode that expands 5 minutes worth of plot to fill an hour of TV, and with the current situation and my luck we’ll probably not see the finale until next year now. I must be suffering from lockdown grumpiness because Princess got right on my nerves - you’re going to lead us in a 3 hour walk through a minefield where our horses have been blown to bits when we could have just gone round the corner because you want to spend some quality time with us? Yeah right, nice to see you Princess, bye!! Couldn’t muster the energy to turn the subtitles on for Beta’s bits so no idea what was being said there. And despite being Judith’s number 1 fan I was even getting bored with her family abandonment issues which despite being very well acted seemed to be there just to fill up 20 of the minutes! Blame it on the cabin fever!!!! 😂

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Oooh now tell us what you really think 😉

I liked Princess, we'll all be like her soon if the stay at home situation goes on for too long!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Hehe I can’t help it! Let me think what I did enjoy about last nights ep ... opening the garage and finding a load of bicycles, that made me chuckle! And Negan trying to make it up with Lydia was amusing. The thought of Princess and Eugene becoming best buddies could be great or a complete disaster! Just such a shame we are now left in limbo when everything is so clearly building up to the next episode .... what are we going to do now?

Whatever happens make sure you let me know when the final appears as with no idea when it will turn up if I’m not careful I’ll miss it completely! 

Time for my once-a-day exercise now ...

2DF93B26-E466-40B2-8735-897002B1C9A5.jpeg

PS have we tried Westworld S3 yet? I gave the first episode 2 goes and have decided to give it up, I’m not convinced it’s going anywhere interesting that I want to follow along with, and decided to crack open a few DVD boxsets to see me through the apocalypse! 😂

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Much better 😂

No not even tried Westworld yet, I keep forgetting to even try! It is all so confusing and I am not sure that my 'stay at home' brain can even take it. I am trying my best to work from home (which I love) but the brain has lost a few cells, I am sure of it!

I have TWD series linked so shouldn't miss it, if you want a heads up when it's on I can do that 😁

Need to hunt down bread, mils and eggs at some point today.....I would be terrible in an apocalypse