cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User if they’re struggling I might email them and offer to do a few hours on my ZX Spectrum! 😉👍

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  now this is more like it! Quick little flashback to see Carol’s pact with Negan, Negan gets plenty of zingers (love the ‘give me your gun’ bit), Beta gets a new friend (like some bizarre relative of Thing from The Addams Family) and we get more Alpha in this episode than any before AND she talks REALLY loud ....

... I mean, what is not to love about this week???????????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Yes Carol!! Good for her, she is still not quite right but up together enough to sort out Alpha using Negan.  Pleased that Negan didn't let me down...I was worried there for a second!

Oooh now the new character Princess looks very interesting! Loved her zombie games especially the traffic warden giving a ticket and the zombies having a Martini

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User 

Yes, poor Negan he came right in the end but he’s getting fed up of being asked what took him so long every five minutes! A valid question I think we all want a proper answer too! 😝 Well, we’ve had a king and queen, so it a nice to have a Princess around now ... what do you make of her? And poor Carol - while it’s great to see Alpha is going to be around a while longer those conversations in her head are quite disturbing.... Carol’s either gonna snap completely very soon or she’s going to need some serious one-on-one counselling - but who gets that job?? I don’t think Eugene is best qualified. 

‘’Talking of Eugene with the lockdown and the endless gloomy news, all that talk of chocolate bunnies means I’m in desperate need of an Easter egg this morning! 🍫🍫🍫

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I think Princess is going to be nuts but hopefully in a good way!

Talking Dead pointed out that imaginary Alpha said "just look at the flowers" - Carol said this to Lizzie before she shot her. Also last week the etching/drawing on the phone that Michonne found that was of her and Judith.....Rick hasn't seen Judith since she was a toddler so why was the drawing of Judith was of how she looks now? 😲

Beta and his new Alpha mask was pretty cool...along with finally the confirmation of his superstar country singer staus @Anonymous User  got that absolutley correct!

Ah Eugene, I hope he finds his friend and she is not a nutcase.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

Talking Dead pointed out that imaginary Alpha said "just look at the flowers" - Carol said this to Lizzie before she shot her. Also last week the etching/drawing on the phone that Michonne found that was of her and Judith.....Rick hasn't seen Judith since she was a toddler so why was the drawing of Judith was of how she looks now? 😲

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  wow, mind blowing! never clicked either of those at all ... so who did the drawing and why? As a way of making Michonne go looking for Rick? If so surely there are more foolproof ways, like a handwritten note from Rick saying come look for me? 

Yes, Half Moon (I think) the country singer - not my type of music but he was enjoying himself. He’s got a nice little shack set up there - when did he end up with that setup? doesn’t seem like the sort of thing Alpha would have approved of if she had known, so I’m guessing he used to sneak off there in secret? 

And the question we are all asking ourselves now is if we were Princess, what little scene would we set up with the walkers for our own amusement? 🤔☺️

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Talking Dead is helpful for these little things that we would probably miss....next week Beta and his hoard are inside Alexandria...dun dun duhhhhhhh!!

Mmm I don't know what Princess scene I'd have, maybe go into a park and set up roller skating zombies, frizbee zombies and maybe a few having a picnic

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  Well at least they wouldn’t have to stay 2m apart! 😇

‘’I think I’d have to go for recreating the gremlins sat in the cinema, when there’s nothing else to do with your time best to have a BIG project to work on! ☺️😂

58F5FFA4-5FD6-41DE-931E-6764F9E26F3E.jpegFD9C8B46-C603-420B-9A97-6D7784654983.jpeg

Plus I’d make some gremlins carol singers for Xmas

389D72CA-B67E-466D-BBE1-8D6704B4CFB8.jpeg

Do you think there’s loads of people creating those scenes around the city? maybe they have an annual competition to see which one is voted the best? 🤔

And oooo I wonder how they get into Alexandria this time, are there more secret tunnels we don’t know about? 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Oh the Gremlins idea is genius! 😆

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Morning folks, hope we are well........I'm a bit late to the party this morning, stuck in the house and still late!!!!!

Yes, good episode, nice to see Negan and Daryl well on the way to becoming BFFs......the new Daryl and Rick??  Did enjoy the Negan taking the gun scene.... obviously not the sharpest tools in the Whisperer box that do the midnight border checks!!!  How does Negan keep his nice haircut in the apocalypse??

Princess does look like an interesting character, but if she's not in next weeks episode might be a while before we see her again.  I do like it when TWD makes it to the big city, you can only take the middle of nowhere action for so long😁

I think the internet guessed long ago that Beta was a music star and nothing like listening to your back catalogue to get ready for the battle ahead.

Really starting to think that Maggie might only have been appearing back from the finale......so that will be a while off then???

I know how they'll get in to Alexandria this time..... "look over there it's Half Moon, open that gate so I can get an autograph"