cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Thom77 wrote:

Remember, that is why Alpha gave Negan his "fun" reward!!!!!!

@Thom77  @Andy 

Ah man, it's so gross 🤢 🙈

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi  haha ye I knew Negan was being rewarded, I just wasn’t sure if Gamma had got her ‘reward’ yet! looks like that’s to come! I wonder how many other people are getting these rewards? Is it like a Tesco Clubcard or something? Can they save up little rewards until they’ve got enough for a really big Xmas bonus? it’s the little things like this we never get to find out!!

thanks for that, makes everything clearer now, I quite like Gamma so I hope she’s not going to the big Walker World in the sky just yet 

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote

Ah man, it's so gross 🤢 🙈

@Lindzi @Thom77 because I can’t help myself I thought I’d see if people have been making Negan/Alpha/reward animated gifs yet ... they have ... but I’m not posting them here!! 😳🤒

However I couldn’t help noticing how remarkably similar Alpha looked to Melisandre’s ‘this is the real me striptease’ scene from GOT ... wonder if they have the same special effects make-up artist .... thought for the day!!

Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

I wonder if Gamma will survive or avoid Alpha's punishment and swap sides to join our favourites????  Where she can lose the skin mask and finally get a wash!!!!!!

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Episode 10 down and a nice Alpha and Daryl knife-off to keep us entertained....did anyone think Daryl was about to pop his clogs?????

Beta on the hunt was quite cool, then his fight with Judith/Rosita.....now, why does everyone leave their opponent half dead, have you not learned anything, finish them off!!!!

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77   @Andy 

When Beta was going up the stairs I was hoping for two paint tins on rope to come flying at him....'you guys give up or are you thirsty for more'  😁

I had to turn on subtitles for the Alpha/Daryl chat... I can't understand most of what she is saying!

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Thom77  Nice episode! Loved the whole Beta can walk straight into camp whenever he wants to reveal - complete with Whisperer goons guarding the ‘who would have guessed it’ camper van entrance! Here’s me thinking that’s just where they put the hippy Whisperers! And fab Evil Dead homage as Beta appears through the ground! Superb moment!

1376A1DE-B549-4E39-B768-0FA2F0E1846A.jpeg

It had everything - Beta doing a Michael Myers, Daryl and Alpha face off, Lydia’s back to save the day, Gamma is doing a Lydia (how successful will it be this time?), Judith is back (YAY!!) and can’t keep away from the jail .... no Negan but he’s clearly still in therapy after last week ...

Highlighted
Elite

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes, it was rather impossible to hear much of the chit-chat from Alpha and Daryl during their bits, I just tend to think it's not too important at that point, let's just take in the pictures!!!!

I liked Beta on his prowl through Alexandria before he got to Judith/Rosita.....all those unknown characters he comes across first, well they're obviously dead!!!!!

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, why does Judith need to find all her friends from prison?????

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi  Ah yes even I couldn’t understand half of what was said in the Daryl/Alpha moment, and the subtitles didn’t work when I tried to switch them on so like Thom I just looked at the pictures ... maybe Lindz can fill in any nuggets of info?

Loved Daryl’s ‘blood obscured vision’ in the early scenes, a nice nod to the first-person zombie video games and pretty effective. Did anyone guess it was Alpha? Not me!

And ye poor Judith, I can only assume all the other kids won’t play with her because their parents tell them to stay away from anyone waving guns, knives and swords around - too over-protective these days! Didn’t we all love seeing Judith put a bullet in Beta tho? He wasn’t expecting that - just aim for the head next time Judith! 👍