cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

Any nuggets on Talking Dead? Is Judith back next week Not quite sure what the Beta situation is, might have missed something - have they done anything yet, or do they just know she’s double-agenting and the consequences are yet to come?

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I missed the end of Talking Dead as I fell asleep 🙄

I read somewhere that Judith finds some kind of evidence that Rick is alive, but what I don't know.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Yes, you’re right, I’m thinking Star Trek TNG where number 1 is the second in command!! So Gamma, did I miss something happening to her or is that to come? 

Oooh evidence of Rick, bet she finds a movie poster for the upcoming cinema movie which she hangs up on her bedroom wall and is shown throughout the season ... product placement and free advertising!! 😝

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Alpha sent Beta to find Gamma after Negan convinced her that she was the spy....so punishment still to come.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

No I don't think so. Alpha sent her off to the border to discuss the leak situation.....border folk then messaged back to say that she hadn't arrived to them. So bascially she thinks Negan is telling the truth re her being the snitch.

Well that's what I got from it.

Maybe she'll run into Lydia who is wandering around in the woods somewhere

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Remember, that is why Alpha gave Negan his "fun" reward!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

Remember, that is why Alpha gave Negan his "fun" reward!!!!!!

@Anonymous User  @Andy 

Ah man, it's so gross 🤢 🙈

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  haha ye I knew Negan was being rewarded, I just wasn’t sure if Gamma had got her ‘reward’ yet! looks like that’s to come! I wonder how many other people are getting these rewards? Is it like a Tesco Clubcard or something? Can they save up little rewards until they’ve got enough for a really big Xmas bonus? it’s the little things like this we never get to find out!!

thanks for that, makes everything clearer now, I quite like Gamma so I hope she’s not going to the big Walker World in the sky just yet 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote

Ah man, it's so gross 🤢 🙈

@Lindzi @Anonymous User because I can’t help myself I thought I’d see if people have been making Negan/Alpha/reward animated gifs yet ... they have ... but I’m not posting them here!! 😳🤒

However I couldn’t help noticing how remarkably similar Alpha looked to Melisandre’s ‘this is the real me striptease’ scene from GOT ... wonder if they have the same special effects make-up artist .... thought for the day!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

I wonder if Gamma will survive or avoid Alpha's punishment and swap sides to join our favourites????  Where she can lose the skin mask and finally get a wash!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Episode 10 down and a nice Alpha and Daryl knife-off to keep us entertained....did anyone think Daryl was about to pop his clogs?????

Beta on the hunt was quite cool, then his fight with Judith/Rosita.....now, why does everyone leave their opponent half dead, have you not learned anything, finish them off!!!!