cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Andy wrote:

I still can’t work out where Negan is going, what his plan is and which side (if any) he is on ... that’s always been the beauty of Negan and he’s not disappointing here.

@Andy   @Thom77 

I think that the only thing we can be sure of is that Negan is always on Negan's side. Interesting though that he said that he had to be an evil man to get things done (or something like that)....maybe his years in time-out has done him some good?

He is now the best character in the show for me.

Highlighted
Elite

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes more Negan and Alpha in every episode please, just the clever back and forth banter stuff, not the Channel 5 kinky sex documentary style stuff (if such documentaries exist??)

I did enjoy Negan's not wanting to "###### in" joke.

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Who would have thought that word would be edited out😁😁

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi Can we give kudos to Alpha for using the word latrine! I’m going to start slipping that word into as many conversations as I can! ‘could you point me in the direction of the nearest latrine, kind sir?’

Any nuggets on Talking Dead? Is Judith back next week Not quite sure what the Beta situation is, might have missed something - have they done anything yet, or do they just know she’s double-agenting and the consequences are yet to come?

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy 

Haven't seen Talking Dead yet.

Are you mixing up your Beta and Gamma.....Beta is the he and Gamma the she?????

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy wrote:

Any nuggets on Talking Dead? Is Judith back next week Not quite sure what the Beta situation is, might have missed something - have they done anything yet, or do they just know she’s double-agenting and the consequences are yet to come?

@Andy   @Thom77 

I missed the end of Talking Dead as I fell asleep 🙄

I read somewhere that Judith finds some kind of evidence that Rick is alive, but what I don't know.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Thom77 Yes, you’re right, I’m thinking Star Trek TNG where number 1 is the second in command!! So Gamma, did I miss something happening to her or is that to come? 

Oooh evidence of Rick, bet she finds a movie poster for the upcoming cinema movie which she hangs up on her bedroom wall and is shown throughout the season ... product placement and free advertising!! 😝

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Alpha sent Beta to find Gamma after Negan convinced her that she was the spy....so punishment still to come.

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy  @Thom77 

No I don't think so. Alpha sent her off to the border to discuss the leak situation.....border folk then messaged back to say that she hadn't arrived to them. So bascially she thinks Negan is telling the truth re her being the snitch.

Well that's what I got from it.

Maybe she'll run into Lydia who is wandering around in the woods somewhere

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Remember, that is why Alpha gave Negan his "fun" reward!!!!!!