cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User well, we’re back in business, did we all have fun? Well ... it was different! I wasn’t expecting it to take them the entire episode to get out of the cave, nor for it to be so Indiana Jones does The Crystal Maze (it would have been much more fun with Richard O’Brien on the harmonica) but I kind of enjoyed it in a ‘it’s - a treading - water - episode’ way. I suppose it could be used as an effective public service advert on the dangers of obesity! However the obvious talking point is ... how do you solve a problem like Carol!?!?

PS Negan and Alpha ... I don’t want to think about it! 😝

066E003F-5003-4F25-BFCA-6B749632AAAE.gif

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Ewwwwww!! no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!! I mean Negan come on!! Is leaving the dead face mask on the new leaving your socks on?

Got us going with Jerry didn't they, I wondered when he would get stuck as the episode played out.

I would really like Carol to get it together now please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes, nice little episode to get us going, very dark very cavey.......there was no way Jerry should have got out that final hole, I think the set creators shaved off some of the walls for that final scene???

Have we lost two characters already (names escape me) in Cersei and Jamie Lannister style, or will they pop out another cave hole later in the season??

Yes, Alpha and Negan, didn't really need that image just before trying to get to sleep!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  I mean ... what was he thinking!! yes, he’s trying to wiggle himself back into a position of power, but surely he could have gone down the ‘I respect you too much to have naked face-mask jigginess round the corner from the jungle dunny’ route?? I still can’t work out where Negan is going, what his plan is and which side (if any) he is on ... that’s always been the beauty of Negan and he’s not disappointing here.

Poor Beta ... looks like we’ll have to start calling her Omega now? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

... in fact surely the line ‘ Why, Alpha, I’ve only just had the pleasure of watching you take a dump on the dump ... it’s way too early to be thinking about that’ would have worked? 🤔

And if not he could have followed up with ‘I’ve not had chance to wash my jacket from earlier yet’ would have been the clincher? 🤷

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

I still can’t work out where Negan is going, what his plan is and which side (if any) he is on ... that’s always been the beauty of Negan and he’s not disappointing here.

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I think that the only thing we can be sure of is that Negan is always on Negan's side. Interesting though that he said that he had to be an evil man to get things done (or something like that)....maybe his years in time-out has done him some good?

He is now the best character in the show for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes more Negan and Alpha in every episode please, just the clever back and forth banter stuff, not the Channel 5 kinky sex documentary style stuff (if such documentaries exist??)

I did enjoy Negan's not wanting to "###### in" joke.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Who would have thought that word would be edited out😁😁

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Can we give kudos to Alpha for using the word latrine! I’m going to start slipping that word into as many conversations as I can! ‘could you point me in the direction of the nearest latrine, kind sir?’

Any nuggets on Talking Dead? Is Judith back next week Not quite sure what the Beta situation is, might have missed something - have they done anything yet, or do they just know she’s double-agenting and the consequences are yet to come?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

Haven't seen Talking Dead yet.

Are you mixing up your Beta and Gamma.....Beta is the he and Gamma the she?????