cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

Ah @Anonymous User  I thought that might touch a nerve after I posted it 😬

In my defense, it was a pretty good recap though! That You Tube channel also had a bit more on the new Walking Dead show 'World Beyond' and I have high hopes for it, but lets wait and see. Well depending if it is on a channel/streaming service that I have!

I will watch S5 of Fear when it becomes free on Prime so am a hypocrite to be fair.... I like Morgan, so that's my excuse. The main show did the dirty on him though, moving him on to Fear 😔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

The World Beyond spin-off will be on Amazon Prime in the next few months and I think You and @Andy  might both be over that.......I probably won't????  BUT don't get two invested in it as it's been announced this spin-off will only go for two seasons!!!!!!

Plenty more Morgan in FTWD season 5..... and Dwight will come on board as well.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Oh I didn't realise that it will be only 2 seasons, you never know though maybe it will do really well and they'll cancel Fear and give the money to the new one 🤔

BTW managed to finish ER at the weekend - 15 seasons over a few months! Total dedication! I am so proud of myself 😂 thanks for letting me know it was on All4!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

There was an interesting article on Geektown website the other week about World Beyond spin-off, so check that website and search World Beyond if you want to check it out......just not sure how to add links in here on smartphones??

While All4 still have the rights on ER, just head back and start again from S1???

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 2D@It’s all Lindz’s fault, she’s corrupted me against it!! 😉😝 I used to love Carl as well until Linz had a go at him! 

2 seasons seems a bit short but actually I think they’ve made a sensible move by deciding in advance how many seasons to do, hopefully it means they’ve got a good rounded story with a proper beginning middle and end to tell. I’m fed up of so many shows these days being cancelled after one season just as you’re getting into it. Or the opposite and dragging on long past their sell-by date just because they’re making money. 

‘’As much as I like TWD all the talk last year of its could go on for 40 years’, I’m like ...l er I hope not!! Keep it going as long as you’ve got a definite strong story to tell and you know where it’s going ... as soon as you’re just completely making things up as you go along (hello, Lost!) it’s time to call it a day!

Having said that, I’m so ready for S56 Part 2 tonight ... bring it on! 😉😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

What with short-run spin-offs, the odd special movie and main shows (by main shows I do mean TWD & FTWD!!!!!!) about reaching their end, maybe the WHOLE moneymaker that is the Walking Dead World will come to an ultimate conclusion in the next two or three years????  The final outcome, it was all down to Coronavirus.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  Thanks for pointing me to the Geektown article: -

"We already know there are some Rick Grimes movies in pre-production, and we also know that the community in ‘World Beyond’ has some connection to the people that we saw taking Rick away in that helicopter" - this has got to be a pretty good reason to watch this new show! Just this! Helicopter people!!

Now then @Andy   we know that this is not true don't we 🤔 I mean at least I have watched Fear S1-4, where have you been? Watching actual decent shows I suspect! 😂

Anyway, back to ER S1 Ep 1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

I'm smelling more FTWD digs in that last Post😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Season 5 of FTWD had a helicopter episode, with an added side of love story......but true to form not much was given away about who or what the helicopter folk are.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User    @Andy 

I'm sorry, that one just happened without me realising it. It's not a great show really though is it? BUT I am watching it so I do contribute to the viewing figures to help keep it on air 🙂

I will watch S5 too when it's available, and as you say that there are helicopters in it my attitude could totally turn around. They need to kill off some characters in it as well....firstly the girl that was in Lost, the one with the Swat truck

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

I'm sorry, that one just happened without me realising it.

See what I mean? Disgraceful! 😝

066E003F-5003-4F25-BFCA-6B749632AAAE.gif