cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

But doctors NEVER survive!! There's no way that you want to be a dr in the apocalypse 😟

I think Michonne will be gone until the end of the season and then she'll come back and get herself killed surely? She wouldn't leave her kids and we can't have her leave alive as she would take Judith.....and we need Judith to stay in! I thought that she'd chopped that fella's leg off as well, she's so sassy 😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

For large gaps in exciting storylines, read spin-off.

I actually thought Judith had cut that guys leg off, seemed like a mighty blow..... but lo-and-behold it was just a cut!!

@Anonymous User @Lindzi To be fair so did I! Just shows - proper skill!! 

Yes, those blinking spin offs - if only they’d just shove an extra 5 episodes on each season and give it all to us in one go! You just know it’s not going to go smoothly for Michonne - I mean You give me a boat, and in return I’ll give you ground-to-ground missiles and half a dozen grenade launchers’ - everyone’s had those sorts of scam emails in their inbox!

And we’ll miss ALL the excitement and instead have 3 episodes of ‘We need to talk about Carol’ .... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, see that the teen-led spin-off that is coming to Amazon Prime next spring has finally got its name.... The Walking Dead: World Beyond...... and apparently the latest trailer for it includes a helicopter with symbols that is the same as the one that whisked Rick away.

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2019/11/25/the-walking-dead-teen-spin-off-gets-title-trailer-the-walking-...

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

and apparently the latest trailer for it includes a helicopter with symbols that is the same as the one that whisked Rick away.

@Anonymous User @Lindzi OMG Lindzi will have a fit ... still at least she can watch it if it’s on Amazon Prime ... blimey, even I like the sound of it - helicopters are the key to a ratings winner!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Well what are we going to do now to while away the cold winter months until TWD’s return! Has anybody tuned into His Dark Materials yet? Absolutely cracking, gets better with every episode, the best thing the BBC has done in a long time (although it’s turned out to be very Marmite amongst fans of the books so it’s not all praise).

More than I can say for The War of the Worlds which I’ve found a complete snooze fest ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

and apparently the latest trailer for it includes a helicopter with symbols that is the same as the one that whisked Rick away.

@Anonymous User @Lindzi OMG Lindzi will have a fit ... still at least she can watch it if it’s on Amazon Prime ... blimey, even I like the sound of it - helicopters are the key to a ratings winner!

@Andy @Lindzi 

I like the sound of it too!!!!  Now, do I actually sign-up to Prime or wait for the DVD???????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Now I know that trailers are supposed to make things look good, but that looked quite good.

Helicopter!! I will watch this (only when included in my subscription mind) praying that the teenagers are not the annoying kind i.e Carl types!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Not started Dark Matters yet, I have lots of time off over Xmas so was hoping that it will still be available come mid December?

GoT back on 30th November 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Well what are we going to do now to while away the cold winter months until TWD’s return! Has anybody tuned into His Dark Materials yet? Absolutely cracking, gets better with every episode, the best thing the BBC has done in a long time (although it’s turned out to be very Marmite amongst fans of the books so it’s not all praise).

More than I can say for The War of the Worlds which I’ve found a complete snooze fest ...

@Andy @Lindzi 

Well, funny you should ask, before TWD returns on 24th February (Talking Dead said it's back on 23rd in US, so we can no doubt assume Fox will be back on 24th) I will be tucking in to my FTWD season 5 blu-ray out on 2nd December...... and every Tuesday morning I will talk to myself about what is going on!!!!!!

Not really been interested in those BBC things you mention, I've been watching their boxsets of Mayans MC and Pose.

I'm also thinking of watching that Star Trek: Discovery show when it comes to E4 in December....... I get the feeling one or both of you may have seen it, would you recommend it???  I'm not hugely a fan of the franchise, just thought it might be worth a stab in isolation.

ALTHOUGH, in general, Christmas is a good time to have a break from TV, not completely, just some limited viewing to keep the mind ticking over!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Yes I think the His Dark Materials episodes are on until next year, so a Xmas binge watch would be do-able.

And yes, I’ve seen Star Trek Discovery - to be honest if you’re not a fan of the franchise I suspect this will become gobbledygook quite quickly, but you’ll easily know from the first episode (where an awful lot of Klingon is spoken!) whether you’re going to like it or not. 

And yes again, I shall be rewatching the final season of GoT for sure.

I shall be thinking about you Thom every Tuesday morning even if I have absolutely nothing to say on the topic of FTWD! But hey, this new spin-off show sounds like we will all be giving it a go? So maybe the team will be back in business for that when it turns up! 😝 (You will of course have to sign up to Amazon Video - we’re not waiting for the DVD release!)