cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Well, plenty to discuss in that episode but I think I can quickly sum up my own thoughts in just a few short words ...

’CAROL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??!!??!!’

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, what was she doing???  Lets all chase Alpha in to this cave, what could possibly go wrong!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Well I found it all a bit dull, I agree last week would have been a better mid season break.

So what's this military base then....do they have helicopters? Do they? Do they? 😃

Mind you father gabriel gave us 5 seconds of excitement!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User I’m just finding Carol completely unbelievable at the moment, yes she’s developed an Alpha-obsession but she seems completely uncontrollable and acting like an idiot  - surely not even she would just spot Alpha, go running off into Whisperer territory and drag all her companions, screaming and yelling, into same position ... oh, apparently she would!

And yes it was a strange episode with an awful lot of standing around talking and what felt like Michonne saying her final goodbye - but like you say surely it can’t be the final goodbye? You don’t just go sailing into the sunset with a complete stranger (fine example to set young Judith) on the way to a naval base (hello!?) that you’ve never heard of before and leave your daughter in a camp potentially full of Whisperer spies do you? .... oh, apparently she would!

Has the world gone mad?!@?!??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

I think Talking Dead gave some very minor non-official sort of mention that it wasn't Michonne's complete exit episode, but not sure how true that is or isn't........ maybe just how Rick took his helicopter to it, Michonne has just sailed her way to the spin-off movies????  I'm sure she'll be back for a final hurrah, but will it be later this season or in season twenty??????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I think that we are supposed to believe that Carol is so grief stricken with the Henry death that she is just obsessed with getting to Alpha and if she dies (and anyone else) she doesn't care. But her character has always been a bit more savvy and would surely know that following Alpha into a cave is not the best plan of action 🙄

Oh and Michonne leaving her 2 kids behind, mmmm no!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi The opening was great - Dante’s been rumbled ... oh no, another shocking murder ... oh hang on, Siddiq’s not really dead, he will save the day ... oh hang on, he’s not really dead, he’s undead *gulp* - oh he’s going to rescue Rosita by biting Dante ... oh no, he’s going after the baby ... *gulp^ ... all very exciting!

And yet again, they get a Whisperer as a captive and completely fail to extract any useful information out of him - Carol’s afternoon cream tea didn’t work, Father Gabriel’s religious pleadings didn’t stick to script ... waste of time having a jail if you ask me!!

And what’s with Gamma - is she playing Aaron or not? So much for knowing exactly where the walker army is ... at least Carol’s complete blundering incompetence has achieved something ... if only they can escape to tell the others!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

And what’s with Gamma - is she playing Aaron or not? So much for knowing exactly where the walker army is ... at least Carol’s complete blundering incompetence has achieved something ... if only they can escape to tell the others!

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, not sure on the Gamma one, did she do the dirty with the location of the Hoard, or does Alpha know that Gamma may be wavering to the good side and moved them????  Does Alpha have spies on her spies????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I am hoping Gamma is being legit now that she knows Lydia is alive and Alpha has been selling them a load of bull...but yeah probably not!

I accidently saw a picture from the comic with 'someone' holding alpha's head, body not attached, so I hope that happens 😁

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Of course the big question now is who is going to become doctor now? I hope Judith managed to pick up a few medical books on her trip to the library cos someone is going to have to start doing an awful lot of reading between now and the second half opener! 

I do feel like we are missing out on all the good bits now - I bet we never get to see any of what Michonne is up to on the (supposed) naval base, and there’s so much on the Whisperers side of the camp that we’re missing out on - like how do they manage a whole army of walkers - how do you even squeeze them into a cave in the first place. Too much time talking, not enough showing! Especially where Negan is concerned - we need weekly updates on what he’s up to in camp!

Oh, and can we just take a moment to celebrate another superb Judith takedown of Virgil as he thinks he can do a runner ... and that look that she gives him when she shouts for Michonne - ‘Yes, I may be shouting for my mum cos that’s what I’m supposed to do, but we both know I can spread your intestines all over the floor if I need to ....’. #TeamJudith

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Of course the big question now is who is going to become doctor now? I hope Judith managed to pick up a few medical books on her trip to the library cos someone is going to have to start doing an awful lot of reading between now and the second half opener! 

I do feel like we are missing out on all the good bits now - I bet we never get to see any of what Michonne is up to on the (supposed) naval base, and there’s so much on the Whisperers side of the camp that we’re missing out on - like how do they manage a whole army of walkers - how do you even squeeze them into a cave in the first place. Too much time talking, not enough showing! Especially where Negan is concerned - we need weekly updates on what he’s up to in camp!

Oh, and can we just take a moment to celebrate another superb Judith takedown of Virgil as he thinks he can do a runner ... and that look that she gives him when she shouts for Michonne - ‘Yes, I may be shouting for my mum cos that’s what I’m supposed to do, but we both know I can spread your intestines all over the floor if I need to ....’. #TeamJudith

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, Doctors are important, so in the second half of this season cue the new survivors who stumble across our heroes, and one just happens to be a doctor!!!

For large gaps in exciting storylines, read spin-off.

I actually thought Judith had cut that guys leg off, seemed like a mighty blow..... but lo-and-behold it was just a cut!!