cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Yes, she's had very limited screen time in this season hasn't she. Shame really as she's a good character, maybe Dante plays a part in her demise? Hopefully Rosita will get him in the end!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Well I did not see that coming! (Mainly because the episode was late being put up ... but even when it was put up I did not see that coming!!) Yes, we were suspicious of Dante - but not THAT!! Who else is a Whisperer spy?? I reckon Chandler Riggs is, even if he’s not in it anymore! 

So just how far will Dante go before he’s found out? Is he going to keep killing everyone off, or is he going to play a more subtle game, or just do a runner before Judith works it out?? What a tinker!! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Ah yes and the whole Gamma business - so now she knows about Lydia ... and Negan knows about Lydia ... and Gamma probably knows that Negan knows about Lydia ... and Negan will take one look at Gamma and work out that she knows about Lydia ... and Alpha will take one look at both of them and know that they know about Lydia ... and Beta will take one look at the lot of them and know they know something that he doesn’t ... and then that should kick things off nicely!!! 😝

Where do we think Lydia is off to? She’s not going to last on her own, so she’ll have to choose between going back to one side or the other. Surely she knows it’s not going to go down well if she goes back to Alpha ... 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

We kinda knew he was a wrong'un.....but I didn't think Whisperer degree wrong'un!!

This season has really stepped up a gear, thanks to the new show runner I assume 👏

Pinning my hopes on Rosita to sort this fella out!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Oh and let’s not forget all that effort Carol and Daryl went to to secure a whisperer ... great opportunity to apply the thumb screws and get some detailed info like ... oh, I don’t know ... Dante’s a whisperer spy (preferably BEFORE Dante has a chance to finish him off). 

And thanks to Mr Softee how do we plan to extract said information out of him ... let Judith use him for sword practice? Let Daryl’s dog chew on a leg bone? No, let’s offer him afternoon cream tea! Earl Grey anyone? Honestly, you can picture Negan rolling his eyes in despair! Interrogations just aren’t like the good old days are they???

Lindzi
Elite 2

Where do we think Lydia is off to? She’s not going to last on her own, so she’ll have to choose between going back to one side or the other. Surely she knows it’s not going to go down well if she goes back to Alpha ... 

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I don't think that Lydia knows that Alpha told everyone that she killed her, so if she goes back there it'll all kick off in Whisperer camp! Wonderful 😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Yeah, must admit I’m feeling sorry for Lydia now - she’s just not going to catch a break whatever she does now. And the way Carol is planning for ways of using her as a tool to bash the Whisperers with, along with the way everybody treats her (with maybe the exception of Daryl and Negan) she’s not going to be on anybody’s Christmas Card list this year. Maybe she’s heading for the usual TWD fate of appearing on Talking’s memorial wall in the next few weeks!

And ye, blimey, last episode next week - that’s gone soooo quick!! Great season!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

In order to protect his identity a bit longer, Dante messed with the Now TV servers.....Whisperer spies get everywhere!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Well, plenty to discuss in that episode but I think I can quickly sum up my own thoughts in just a few short words ...

’CAROL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??!!??!!’

D4BEC456-8112-4047-8B27-9E5E0E9074FB.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Not sure what you folks thought of that episode, but I was a bit disappointed in that as a mid-season finale......episode seven was more exciting!!!!!!

Couple of minutes excitement at the start with Walker Siddiq and then the Dante storyline is over pretty damn quick......wonder if Eugene now sees more of a chance with Rosita??????

Very little Whisperer action, very little Alpha, no Negan or Beta...... and Michonne away for a sail with a stranger.  I'm sort of guessing that's not her ultimate exit and she will be back??  Probably rocks up in season ten episode sixteen riding a tank with some nukes under her arm, all in time to destroy the Whisperers...... and then leave?????

Meh, just thought it would have been a bit more exciting.