cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi tell me about it!! Not seen it either, although looks like it’s up now so I’ll be doing the same!!😢 Lindz will have to either talk to herself, or wait until we catch up!! Bet it was a corker of an ep as well! 

Still she can fill us in on Chandler Riggs plans to take on Hollywood while she waits! 😝

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

I watched it live....well we will just postpone the chat until everyone has watched. We'll want to discuss 🙂

Chandler wants to compose film/tv scores now. I was half asleep but I'm sure he said that!!  

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

We'll want to discuss 🙂

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Oooooo stuff happens!!! 🥳

Back tomorrow, and will be watching Talking Dead this time, I miss Chandler so much *giggle*

057CD421-4D7E-43CB-B0FD-DFC0982C1FFC.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

I'm guessing there is a difference between what Mr Riggs 'wants' to do and 'will' get asked to do down at the job centre?????  Will be nice to see him again though.

I did pop on the live Fox channel last night during Talking Dead (for about three seconds) and saw what appeared to be Siddiq actor with very short hair....does that possibly mean what I think it means?????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Oh yes things happen and a BIG reveal......until tomorrow friends 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

We'll, what a cracking episode that was!!!!  We all love a shock ending... poor Siddiq, we all knew that Dante was a baddie!!!!  A Whisperer working from inside the enemy lair....who just happens to have an annoying teeth clicky thing.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Good eh!? We knew he was a wrong'un!

Oh and Gamma coming face to face with Lydia was great, ooops I killed my own sister for the good of the group, as Alpha sacrificed her own child for us....doh not so much! 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes, Alpha's big secret about Lydia is now out or will Gamma keep it to herself???  I think that revelation could play a big part in next week's mid-season finale????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Don't you just hate these mid season breaks?! Hopefully we'll get some Gamma/Negan chit chat about this Lydia situation and he can plan a Whisperer mutiny from the inside!

Surely none of them want to be there... wearing zombie masks and living in the woods! 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

I wonder if Michonne will exit in the mid-season finale, they are certainly drawing out her limited involvement this season....it must come soon????

Looking forward to a cracking episode next week.