cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Got to be munchausen by proxy, waaayyyyy too chippy and we know that he has some history with  PTSD etc and maybe his wiring is a bit off. All his buddies in the army got killed so he's saving everyone now......after he made them ill in the first place  🤔 😁

Well we'll have to wait and see what happens with TWD spin offs and where they'll live, but do these streaming services think that joe public has unlimited funds to sign up to all this stuff? I'm going to have to be strategic in what I sign up to, for how long and more importantly remember to cancel 😟

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

I'm going to have to be strategic in what I sign up to, for how long and more importantly remember to cancel 😟

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Ye, there’s only so many hours in the day for TV, so I think that’s the key ... chop and change and pick the best bits out of them all, although it takes just as much time working out what shows are where and when than it does actually watching them these days!! 

And I’m glad you’re all sharing my Dante suspicions! They don’t get one over on us TWD experts!! 😝

PS Really enjoying BBC’s His Dark Materials if anyone has tuned in? Looking at all the chatter though it’s very Marmite!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

PS Really enjoying BBC’s His Dark Materials if anyone has tuned in? Looking at all the chatter though it’s very Marmite!

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I haven't yet, I think I read not so good reviews which put me off a bit. Although we have similiar viewing tastes so I will give it a go as you've recommended it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Andy @Lindzi 

I haven't bothered with His Dark Materials....... it does visually look pretty good, but I just wasn't interested enough to squeeze it in to an already busy viewing schedule.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi always the problem - too much TV too little time! Just before we depart, any sneak peeks for next week’s ep on Talking? Is it another Negan ep?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

PTSD doctor (coco's dad) is having a melt down and he thinks that he is now a danger to his child (waking up on a windmill with said child is slightly dangerous I suppose) so he might be leaving to go somewhere ?

I can't remember if we saw anything else...it's a bit late in the evening when they get to sneak peak 😆

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

PTSD doctor (coco's dad) is having a melt down and he thinks that he is now a danger to his child (waking up on a windmill with said child is slightly dangerous I suppose) so he might be leaving to go somewhere ?

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Just to add to this.....we may get to see what happened in that barn when Enid, Henry, Tara (and others) and how they ended up with their heads on spikes. I feel a flashback special coming on!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote: Just to add to this.....we may get to see what happened in that barn when Enid, Henry, Tara (and others) and how they ended up with their heads on spikes. I feel a flashback special coming on!

A3E0CC00-3619-4E27-843B-5C285CC203CB.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, the sneak peek was all about Siddiq and he also took a dive in to some water....real or metaphorical water, we'll see next week!!

They have a lot to squeeze in to these last two episodes before the break....where does the time go????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

We'll, not sure if you folks watch TWD Live at 9pm on Mondays or wait for catch-up just after 10pm (like me), but due to the no-show last night of the episode I haven't seen episode 7 yet😠.  So, assuming it has now appeared or will appear soon, I'll be watching tonight.......all too late for Tuesday morning discussion time!!!!!!!