cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  If it doesn’t pan out that way, I’m going to be quite disappointed now!!

PS slightly off topic but we’ve definitely got a 10 episode series of House of the Dragon to look forward to now! Dracarys!!!! 🐉

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/30/house-of-the-dragon-hbo-confirms-game-of-thrones-prequel.html

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

PS slightly off topic but we’ve definitely got a 10 episode series of House of the Dragon to look forward to now! Dracarys!!!! 🐉

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/30/house-of-the-dragon-hbo-confirms-game-of-thrones-prequel.html

@Andy @Lindzi 

Anyone else sensing a shiny new Forum Thread starting in 2020?????

Lindzi
Elite 2

Anyone else sensing a shiny new Forum Thread starting in 2020?????

@Andy   @Anonymous User  

Yes! Can't wait!

Also the watchmen....should I be watching this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

Haven't watched Watchmen either, so can't say.......it does sort of look good, I just couldn't be bothered starting something new.  Maybe @Andy  is all over it?????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Lindzi 

Haven't watched Watchmen either, so can't say.......it does sort of look good, I just couldn't be bothered starting something new.  Maybe @Andy  is all over it?????

@Anonymous User  

Same! I may try it at the weekend, to see what's what, as I moan that Now TV box sets are just the same ones over and over again so I should give something new a watch 😁

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Watched 10 minutes of Watchmen, gave up! Clearly not a fair test but don’t really have the time for a lot of TV at the mo so if I didn’t grab me straight away I was happy to let it go ... maybe give it a go when it’s a Boxset. I’ve got Britannia S2 starting this week so that will keep me happy, and I’d definitely recommend giving His Dark Materials on BBC1 a try if you haven’t already.

Shiny new dragon-sized thread definitely in the works for next year!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User So good right? Sooo good! Really good!!! Am I right???

You know Negan is going to have bantz with Beta and he doesn’t disappoint, he’s on 10/10 form! We’ve missed swagger-Negan, right?!? I admire Beta’s self-restraint in not staking him to a tree! And how slippery-slidy-yes-sir-no-sir-three-bags-full-sir was he with Alpha! Saying all the right things in all the wrong ways, he’s a little tinker isn’t he!! She’s definitely got her hands full now, and already half the whisperers look like their ready to run away and be Negan-worshippers!

The only thing I can’t decide is where Negan wants to go with this ... help the ‘good guys’ get their revenge and safety, or just set up his own little Saviours Mk 2 in some quiet corner of the world? 

Great scenes with Carol and Daryl as well - the old ‘I know what you’re up to’ and ‘I know you know what I’m up to’ relationship they do so well!

Finally, poor Eugene - I think we can safely say he’s not talking to some nice little lady in a flowery dress knitting shawls for village orphans is he? Thank goodness there’s no Internet, he’d get himself into all sorts of trouble!! Can’t wait to see how that ones going to pan out!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, good to see Negan on top form and I'm fairly sure he's working on the side of good????  The whole Negan, Alpha and Beta stuff is great.

Poor Eugene and the Midnight Caller routine..... Isn't going to end we'll.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Ah I missed this Negan! He's got his swag back and I love it!

Beta is not happy with him AT ALL is he, and a bit harsh killing the whisperer that gave him some bacon, but you can't keep Negan down....he was always going to get out of that walker scrum 😆

No idea what Negan is up to and where is going with all this but that's kinda what I like about him. Can't wait until the Lydia is alive bomb to drop though.

Old school Daryl and Carol adventures were perfect! Mmm who is this lady chatting up Eugene? Always suspicious of random voices coming through a radio....epescially when she told him not to tell anyone and it is just between the two of them... she's a catfish surely 🤔

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Haha exactly, has he never watched any horror films pre-apocalypse? Clearly he missed Play Misty For Me and When A Stranger Calls!! .... helicopter people maybe (I always think helicopter people whenever strangers appear) ... any clues on Talking Dead about who it was?

Yes Beta is definitely feeling the pressure now, looks like Alpha’s getting annoyed with him as well - she doesn’t like anybody disagreeing does she? I wonder if Negan’s getting a promotion sooner than he thinks!!!