cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Maggie is going to go mental when she gets back! Negan tending the veggie garden and not in his cell, Jesus dead, Enid dead probably lots of other people that I can't remember dead. 

Talking Dead was quite dull this week I thought. Just worth watching last 5 mins for sneek peak of next week ep.....walkers all over the show

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes, Talking Dead was pretty poor this week.

Aren't we all glad that Lauren Cohan's new show bombed out after one season and Maggie can come back to TWD?????  There should certainly be some real action to come..... but in true TWD style, interspersed with quieter episodes!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

As a brief aside, I notice that that Slasher show is back on Pick next week for new season three....is that not something you watched??  I'm guessing the new episodes will be on Now TV if it's something you still watch????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Ah that’s great, I didn’t even know there was going to be a third season so it wasn’t on my radar at all - I’ll keep an eye out see if it pops up - thanks! 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

It's on next Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with a doubleheader of episodes each night to complete the eight, so blink and you miss it!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User cor blimey, they’re obviously cramming it all in for Halloween! Thanks again!

PS if you liked Slasher but don’t watch American Horror Story you might be interested to know the new series is a 1980s set slasher story - better than I thought but if you’ve not been watching then ep 1 has already been and gone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

Forgot about Halloween.... Doesn't time fly, soon TWD will be at mid-season and it will be Christmas!!!!!

Never watched AHS, don't know quite why, just never took it up.....too much else to watch I guess??  I've never actually got round to watching Slasher either.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Another good episode with plenty to chew on ... nice to see that everything goes belly-up in the communities without Rick just as well as they did when Rick was there! Civil war breaking out in Alexandria with the anti-whisperer alliance out on vigilante duty ... never thought I’d be on Negan and Lydia’s side but they just can’t catch a break! And where do we think Negan’s jumped ship to? 

We get to see what that Michonne/Zeek kiss was all about - not quite the context we were expecting!!

And as usual Judith is the only person to show any kind of intelligence, insight or common sense whatsoever ... stuff the Alexandria council, I’d call an early general election and put her in charge! 👍

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Judith is awesome! Her fighting along side Michonne was the best bit 😁

Mmmm now do we think that Negan has been taken by the Whhisperers as I think on Talking Dead the other week they mentioned Negan and Beta coming face to face? I think that the Whisperers are behind it all.......wear them out, make them fight amongst themselves and weaken their resolve.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

ps The kiss........I feel totally hoodwinked by the trailer!