cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

That was a nice scary episode..... we should certainly have more episodes where sleep deprivation is a thing!!!!

The scene on HeadPole Hill (or whatever it's called) where the meeting went down with Alpha was fantastic.  Just a good episode with some good levels of paranoia and scares.

....... and the light relief of Eugene going well and truly to Friendzone with Rosita!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Yes, it was a good watch! Everyone on full sleep-deprived paranoia together with physical and mental exhaustion - it’s difficult to tell the living from the dead, they all look like zombies!!! Carol as wired as an electricity substation, and some great dream-nightmare moments - couldn’t see clearly enough - but was that the 2 girls that used to live with her (and had to kill one when she turned and killed the other) on the school book with her in that dream? If so, a nice nod back. 

Also good to see Negan getting a bit of action, even if he is as knackered as everyone else - the poor lad just wants to go back to his allotment and have 40 winks in the garden shed. It’s a hard life! 

Now both sides are sneaking into each other’s territory it will be interesting to see what happens next! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, the 'good housekeeping' book was a very nice touch........ I also couldn't really tell who all the kids were on the front cover, but no doubt they were there for a reason, whoever they were!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

I liked this one! Mini horror movie vibe to it and I could hear what everyone was saying.

Poor Carol, staying awake to avoid nightmares is not helping is it? She just gets waking ones instead.

Yes the book cover included the two girls (the one who killed her sister and the one Carol told to smell the flowers whilst shooting her in the head....ah memories!)

PS check you out @Andy  with the stars next to your name......fancy!! 😀

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

Yes the book cover included the two girls (the one who killed her sister and the one Carol told to smell the flowers whilst shooting her in the head....ah memories!)

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  woohoo I’m quite proud of my powers of observation there!!! Now, just to double check that whisperer who ‘woke up’ at the end - is that one of the ones Carol saw and nobody believed her? 

As for the stars, yes it does look fancy and is official confirmation that I talk a LOT of old codswallop on the forum! 😂

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  woohoo I’m quite proud of my powers of observation there!!! Now, just to double check that whisperer who ‘woke up’ at the end - is that one of the ones Carol saw and nobody believed her? 

@Andy  Yes I think you're right.

@Andy  @Anonymous User  This does mean though that the Whisperers are not abiding to this 'border', malarky so why should our lot? Our only hope is sleep deprived Carol and hopefully Negan will get into the game....the rest are running scared.

Or Maggie will come back all rested and up for the fight....once she's heard about Enid's head on a spike....heads are gonna roll 🙄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Oo there’s a thought - now is it my imagination or did one of you say Maggie was coming back this season? Might be getting mixed up. But if she is then absolutely she will be ready for action - I wonder if that might be coincide with Michonne leaving - maybe it’s clear that Maggie will take the leader role away from her??? I still can’t figure out how they will write Michonne out - I know Judith is staying and I presume RJ will as well so I can only imagine she will be killed off? Or kidnapped by helicopter people again?

And yes with both sides crossing the border, will they all end up playing musical boundary poles - each side sneaking around in the middle of the night constantly moving them back and forth!! 😝

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Maggie is confirmed as returning this season, so hopefully she'll kick everything off!

Yes I am afraid for Michonne, it will either be taken against her will (helicopter people - so she can be in the Rick films!!!!!) or killed.  

Hopefully Maggie won't kill Negan, I find him very amusing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Maggie is confirmed as back from later in season 10 and she will no doubt play a big part in battling the Whisperers.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  Oh excellent! Oh and of course there’s all the beef with Negan still to come as well ... blimey, we should be getting some fireworks soon! I bet Judith will be the one to stick up for Negan and persuade Maggie to let him be. Bet that will all kick off after the mid-season break!

Was there any useful info in Talking Dead this week?