cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User 

@Lindzi wrote:

mmmm I'm not sure that I liked it, I struggle to hear/understand what they are saying. I tried to put subtitles on but maybe as I was watching 10 mins behind they didn't work.

I just keep my finger on the volume button like a highly trained SAS sniper! Gamma doesn’t seem to have any problem talking at a proper volume, so that’s one vote from me in the Whisperer Weirdos Election! 😝

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Remember, I no longer have AMC........ but when I get the DVD and if I remember to look out for it, I'll be right back on this Thread to update.  Maybe Alpha just remembers him as that guy from Sons of Anarchy????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi @Anonymous User 

@Lindzi wrote:

mmmm I'm not sure that I liked it, I struggle to hear/understand what they are saying. I tried to put subtitles on but maybe as I was watching 10 mins behind they didn't work.

I just keep my finger on the volume button like a highly trained SAS sniper! Gamma doesn’t seem to have any problem talking at a proper volume, so that’s one vote from me in the Whisperer Weirdos Election! 😝

Usually it's me that struggles to hear these things, but I thought it was OK....... my hearing is getting better, result!!!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

I need to enrol in remote control ninja school to improve my skills.   You are right though, with Gamma I understood every word!

I am going to watch it again 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy @Lindzi 

Remember, I no longer have AMC........ but when I get the DVD and if I remember to look out for it, I'll be right back on this Thread to update.  Maybe Alpha just remembers him as that guy from Sons of Anarchy????

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Oh damn, forgot!! Is it on Prime yet? I can’t even keep track of which is the latest season. If it is then we’ll give that to Lindz for a bit of extra homework! How are we going to cope when this new spin-off show appears and they start dropping threads across all 3 shows! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User I wonder if Gamma is going to open up a whole new can of worms in the Whisperer camp! After all, now everyone has seen Gamma getting a promotion, will there be big fights over who gets to be Delta? And Epsilon? And will Epsilon and Delta fall out over who is 4th? And with all the whispering will we ever be able to tell pi, phi and chi apart??

And there’s only 24 letters in the Greek alphabet, so what happens once Omega is promoted? Will there be a Whisperer civil war?? 

Alpha really didn’t think this through did she..... 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy @Lindzi 

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Oh damn, forgot!! Is it on Prime yet? I can’t even keep track of which is the latest season. If it is then we’ll give that to Lindz for a bit of extra homework! How are we going to cope when this new spin-off show appears and they start dropping threads across all 3 shows! 

@Andy 

Season 5 FTWD is the very newest one that may have only just ended on AMC UK, so it may not yet be on Prime...... and when it does come it will be a cost extra for many many months and @Lindzi  quite rightly doesn't do those cost option extras.  Not sure when season 5 DVD will be out, but probably at some point well before Prime get it as 'included'.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

FTWD can be watched on Prime as it is airing, however they charge for this per episode so if you really wanted to watch S5 it can be done straight away, but no way would I pay extra on top of my sub for it. For S5 to be included in Prime membership you have to wait about a year I reckon (basically after S6 airs). So any story threads across the shows are pretty wasted on non AMC channel watchers or Prime watchers.

Will I ever find out about the helicopter people as I wouldn't be going to the cinema to watch Rick Grimes films either 🙄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

Quite right, life would be so much easier if they just stuck to the one main show..... no spin-offs across multiple platforms, it's a nightmare.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

Will I ever find out about the helicopter people as I wouldn't be going to the cinema to watch Rick Grimes films either 🙄

@Lindzi @Anonymous User I probably would go and see it in the cinema out of curiosity, but I really don’t know what they’re thinking making it a cinema release. If it’s a continuation of the story, then it’s not going to make much sense to anyone who doesn’t watch TWD, and the viewing figures for TWD aren’t that high and have been steadily declining over the years, so I can’t actually see that many people turning up to watch it.

Which makes me wonder if maybe it will be one of those releases that ends up getting released on streaming services at the same time as it airs in the cinema - maybe Sky Cinema will pick it up. If not then I can see them releasing it on home release very quickly afterwards - it’s hardly a Marvel blockbuster that needs milking at the cinema for all they can get. 

And if the first one doesn’t do well at the cinema, will the two others just get sent straight to TV instead? Maybe. 🤷‍♂️