cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thom77
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Andy wrote:

@Thom77 fancy meeting you here - you weren’t here when I started, and then as if by magic I post my message and you’re already there! 

@Andy 

Great minds think alike...... and at the exact same time apparently!!!!!

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

My previous post should have said Negan doing the veggies, not Megan. That would be an entirely different show and I’m not sure I’d want to watch it! Sorry ma’am!

Thom77
Elite

@Andy wrote:

@Thom77 @Lindzi And as if there was any doubt ... season 11 has been green lit! They weren’t kidding when they said they wanted the franchise to go on for 40 years! 

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, and the story I read about season 11 being confirmed also confirmed Maggie coming back in late season 10.

If they're not careful and drag it on too long all the main actors will start getting annoyed and leave....... Rick, Michonne, left, how long until Daryl and Carol????  I think an end needs to be near to keep the actors happy????

Thom77
Elite

@Andy wrote:

My previous post should have said Negan doing the veggies, not Megan. That would be an entirely different show and I’m not sure I’d want to watch it! Sorry ma’am!

@Andy 

I did wonder who Megan was!!!!!!  Does Negan have an evil twin sister?????

Also, I know you don't tend to watch many of the Talking Dead shows that follow the main TWD, but last nights couch of stars did include Judith..... so might be worth watching if you want to see her steal that show as well??  They also give a clip to episode two that seems to confirm that will give some of the Alpha and Beta back story.

Lindzi
Elite

@Andy   @Thom77 

Talking Dead had good guests didn't it!? We need more Negan so I'm excited about the mentioned Negan/Beta scenes coming up! Also back story of Alpha/Beta meeting next week.

I thought that the episode was good and setting the scene for things to come.....

Happy days 😉

Thom77
Elite

@Lindzi 

Yes, the Talking Dead guests probably won't be as good again all season........ will they ever get Samantha Morton (Alpha) on the couch?  I think that would be a difficult booking??

Next weeks episode does look good.

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 wrote: I know you don't tend to watch many of the Talking Dead shows that follow the main TWD, but last nights couch of stars did include Judith..... so might be worth watching if you want to see her steal that show as well??  They also give a clip to episode two that seems to confirm that will give some of the Alpha and Beta back story.

@Thom77 Oh excellent, yes I’ll check that out! After all the Carl-bashing I partook in, who’d have thought his little sis would be my favourite character! 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Right, serious question.

I stopped watching the Walking dead after i think season 5. I think Jesus just got introduced. 

Should I pick this back? I know this probably a pretty biased place to ask haha.

Thanks

Karl

Thom77
Elite

@Karl-F

I'm sure like any good politician, we'll give you good straightforward and unbiased advice........ yes, watch it, everything else is rubbish!!!!

I'm guessing any reasons that the show gave you to stop watching are still there, but you've still to see Negan getting introduced and all the fun and games that come with that over the latter seasons.

It has good and bad points like all shows, but I'd certainly try getting back in to it from where you left (while Now TV still have those older seasons available) OR just read back in this thread for all the good things that have happened recently and start watching from last nights episode!!!!

.......and if you do take it up again, happy watching.

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F wrote:

Right, serious question.

I stopped watching the Walking dead after i think season 5. I think Jesus just got introduced. 

Should I pick this back? I know this probably a pretty biased place to ask haha.

Thanks

Karl

@Karl-F  Jesus turned up half way through season 6 so you must have got that far, but I can understand you giving up then as season 4/5 were a bit of a slog and season 6 started out much the same. However if you’d have carried on to the end of season 6 you would have come slap bang face to face with TWD’s best ever cliffhanger ending! The ending that changed everything and turned TWD into the mammoth event that really set this thread on fire and really kicked off my, @Thom77 and @Lindzi’s little love fest!

So if it was me I’d say get to the end of S6 and then if you’re not a full blown Walker by then you never will be!

Keep us informed! 😝👍😇