cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Yep today’s the day! Not watched Talking Dead yet, will watch that tonight while waiting for the new ep to appear on-demand. 

It would be Amazon pick it up, their service has hardly anything of interest to me so I rarely sub. Could have done with Netflix picking it up. I doubt it will tempt me to sub if it’s just appearing one episode a week, but if it stays on once all episodes are available I might sub for one month just to binge watch it ... by that time you can both tell me if it’s another FTWD or not! 

Enjoy tonight’s ep! 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Well, if you've seen it yet what did you make of last nights episode?????

Spoiler
It was an OK episode for me, I did think for the first few seconds that Now TV had done some mix-up with the catch-up I thought I was meant to be watching with that whole Satellite in Space thing, but quickly realised that it was the right show!!!!

Yes, the crashing Satellite and all the different viewpoints did make for something a bit different with the story..... and what about Carol using the slit throat blood of the Walker to put out a fire, Genius!!!!

Good final scene with Carol and Alpha and there distant gaze locking....... although, I don't think Alpha will like being spied on during her morning stroll, heads will roll!!!!!!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 

Are we all up to date then? Excited? Sort of? Kind of? 

Spoiler
I was excited with the opening Russian satellite in space - I thought, woohoo we’ve time jumped 100 years and everyone is now going to awaken from cryogenic sleep after being launched into space by helicopter people ... but alas it wasn’t quite that! Or I did think that helicopter people might in fact have some sort of hidden high-tech villain’s lair like in James Bond, and have in fact been responsible for the zombie apocalypse as some sort of experiment ... but alas it wasn’t quite that either!

Good starter while not really telling us anything at all - great training exercise on the beach with Roman war formations and tactics, and Judith landing some great kills. Megan sorting the parsnips out. The fire. Eugene desperate to salvage spares so he can build a working global positioning satellite system by the end of the season. Alpha’s ‘I’m not pleased to see you look’. 

And what’s with all the mini episode titles - is that going to continue?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User fancy meeting you here - you weren’t here when I started, and then as if by magic I post my message and you’re already there! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi And as if there was any doubt ... season 11 has been green lit! They weren’t kidding when they said they wanted the franchise to go on for 40 years! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User fancy meeting you here - you weren’t here when I started, and then as if by magic I post my message and you’re already there! 

@Andy 

Great minds think alike...... and at the exact same time apparently!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

My previous post should have said Negan doing the veggies, not Megan. That would be an entirely different show and I’m not sure I’d want to watch it! Sorry ma’am!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Lindzi And as if there was any doubt ... season 11 has been green lit! They weren’t kidding when they said they wanted the franchise to go on for 40 years! 

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, and the story I read about season 11 being confirmed also confirmed Maggie coming back in late season 10.

If they're not careful and drag it on too long all the main actors will start getting annoyed and leave....... Rick, Michonne, left, how long until Daryl and Carol????  I think an end needs to be near to keep the actors happy????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

My previous post should have said Negan doing the veggies, not Megan. That would be an entirely different show and I’m not sure I’d want to watch it! Sorry ma’am!

@Andy 

I did wonder who Megan was!!!!!!  Does Negan have an evil twin sister?????

Also, I know you don't tend to watch many of the Talking Dead shows that follow the main TWD, but last nights couch of stars did include Judith..... so might be worth watching if you want to see her steal that show as well??  They also give a clip to episode two that seems to confirm that will give some of the Alpha and Beta back story.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Talking Dead had good guests didn't it!? We need more Negan so I'm excited about the mentioned Negan/Beta scenes coming up! Also back story of Alpha/Beta meeting next week.

I thought that the episode was good and setting the scene for things to come.....

Happy days 😉