cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Yes, 2 seasons of Ride included on Prime 🙂

You know, Stranger Things is quite good but I have no idea why folks are so into it. Maybe it's not my kind of thing but fomo made me watch it all. Mindhunter is just my kind of thing though just excellent 🙂

I think you should jump onto Netflix, you don't need AMC.....nothing good on it anyway 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

No doubt like FTWD, new Ride seasons will drop on Prime about a year after AMC??

I'm now three months since cancelling BT TV and losing AMC and I don't really miss it..... in fact I quite like having less options and less to watch, quiet time is good, hence why I haven't really raced on to Prime or Netflix....... one day, just not yet.

However, for my list of future watching on Netflix (when I do take the plunge), I've just added something called Unbelievable..... apparently that's the next thing everyone is raving about..... have you watched it, is it any good?????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

I've not started yet but is def on my list. I'll let you know what i think. I'm watching second season of The Sinner (not as good as the first one) and I'm getting through The Blacklist on Nowtv. Once they are done I'll be starting unbelievable...to see what's what.

Oh you pulled the plug on BT already? I suppose if there is something really worth seeing straight away then Prime let's us purchase seasons....i was tempted to do that for the latest Fear but not sure whether to or not

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

Yes, BT TV gone, I'm sure I've harped on about it recently!!!!!!!!  I watched two episodes of new season 5 FTWD and left (one price rise too many), but I'll get the blu-ray.

That is the one big thing for me with Prime, joining at cost and still having to pay for certain things.... no thanks.  And soon we'll all need to think about Apple TV+ and Disney TV (or whatever they are called?).

One really good thing I watched on Now TV recently was the Euphoria Boxset...... binged it in a few days, thought it was great.......STRONG stuff, but good.  Watch it if you haven't already.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Mmm yeah you're right I'll wait for S5 of fear to be included on prime. 

Well I started euphoria and only watched ep1. I'll go back to it if you recommend it, and I still haven't continued with The Affair. I hate a slow burn series as I get very easily bored....a bit like Westworld. Just get on with it please 🙂

Yeah all these streaming services just means content gets spread out which in turn increases costs to us....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

That's all folk were doing in Euphoria, "getting on with it", basically getting on with anything that moved!!!!!  I would recommend seeing it to the end, good stuff.

I will actually be watching latest episode of The Affair later...... I still like it, it's the final season, just keep plugging away!!!!!

Anyway, before The Affair, off to watch The Capture on BBC1........ until the next time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Could a TWD spin-off be on Fox or could it be AMC........ did anyone guess at Amazon Prime??????

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2019/10/07/amazon-prime-uk-picks-up-new-teen-led-the-walking-dead-spin-of...

Looks like this first spin-off away to Prime and not forgetting the Rick stuff at the Cinema...... going to be tricky to follow all this action in TWD World!!!!!! (even if I try to follow it).

Now a mere few hours until the Main Show is back..... and according to the Talking Dead preview show from the other week, we kick off this new season a few months after the end of season nine.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

I am ok if it's on Prime.....FREE....not extra per episode 🙄  I will not pay any extra 😁

Excited for the main show to return tonight!!! How is Michonne going to leave? I hope that they don't kill her off.

ps I finished Euphoria....blimey you were right, a lot goes on doesn't it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

Yes, forgot about that funnily enough, will it be free or a cost-option....... surely it will be included???  I really might need to think about Prime going forward and if they do another one of those offers with the £79 yearly thing down at £59, I might take it up this time (maybe).  I'm hoping they might do some big offers later this year when Amazon start showing those English Premiership Football games.

Like Rick leaving in early S9, I'm guessing Michonne leaving will weigh heavy in early S10 (assuming she will be off relatively quickly)....... if she remains alive the actor can rake it in with all the future spin-offs!!!!!

Yes, don't watch Euphoria with Kids or easily offended adults!!!!!

Are you watching ER or are you waiting for the later seasons????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

I am waiting for season 7 of ER to be added 😁 I don't really know why I started watching them again (I watched them the first time they aired in the 1990's) but it got me hooked again and it's a nice bit of nostalgia I suppose.

I am thinking that this season will be Michonne heavy and maybe she'll leave near the end of the run......wishful thinking though maybe!