cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi  Didn’t get any notification about your replies either ... this is going to make our TWD convos very annoying! they’ve got a couple of months to get it sorted before the new series starts!!!!

PS @Lindzi @Anonymous User (whenever you notice) are either of you Star Trek TNG fans? I nearly snorted my morning cuppa watching this .... 

@Andy @Lindzi 

From all your various Postings in the last couple of days I got one email notification from @Andy  and zero from @Lindzi ???????  Maybe we get a yearly quota of email notifications and with all our TWD and GoT chat we've blown our allowance?????

Must admit, I've never really been that interested in any Star Trek, not really for me!!! (although I do like the homage that is The Orville).

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi If you’re not into Star Trek then a new show about an old bald bloke probably isn’t going to look very exciting and you wouldn’t have been jumping up and down at the return of Seven of Nine or Data (if you even knew which ones they were!)

I’ve finished watching Hanna (meh with the occasional good bits) so I’ll be starting S4 of FTWD this afternoon ... don’t get too excited yet as if it doesn’t grab me in the first 1 or 2 episodes I’m not ploughing my way through the rest!! If you’re still with Amazon @Lindzi check out The Boys when it lands in a couple of days - might be worth a shot!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Season-1-Teaser-Trailer/dp/B07QQVV3VM/

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi couldn’t resist when I saw it ...

https://twitter.com/thewalkingdead/status/1170082604436967424?s=21

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

At the beach too! About time though, we haven't got any tv shows left to chat about apart from this. Oooh just remembered michonne and Ezekiel kissing in a trailer.....what the hell!?

Been ploughing through The Blacklist but not enough time left to get through it all before it disappears. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes, it's been a quiet Summer in TV Land, which is always a good thing as we need a rest from all the viewing!!!!  But, not long until the return of TWD and no doubt lots more of our favourites will return in the early Autumn...... and so the Watch (ing) begins again.

The Summer is not totally without a bit of TV though, did enjoy season three of The Handmaid's Tale on C4......... and I also caught a couple of other (non Now TV) shows that were really good:  watched DVD of season one 13 Reasons Why and also season one of Cobra Kai on Youtube.  Cobra Kai was really good, if it's something you've ever though about watching, season one is currently free on Youtube (with a couple of adverts) until 10th or 11th September..... then after season one goes back behind the Youtube Premium paywall, I think season two then goes free with one episode per week???  If it's something you've thought about, get it while it's free...... it would take a bit of binging for the 10 episodes of season one, but I would guess the average episode length across the season is only about 27/28mins????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

The last ep of the handmaid's tale was so good!! She's going to be in big trouble though. 

Yet to start the latest season of 13 reasons but am a few episodes in on latest Mindhunter season which is a series that I'd recommend. 

Oh well not long until TWD 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

The last Episode of THT was really good, but if June keeps helping everyone but herself then she'll never get out..... season four will no doubt start with a mass Martha wall hanging session...... AND just how good was it to see the Waterfords get their comeuppance??????

I'm still not up on Netflix yet (hence my 13 Reasons DVD), but I do have a notepad with stuff listed to watch if I ever get there... and I just recently pencilled in that Mindhunter show as something that gets reviewed well and should be good for a watch.... one day!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Two weeks to go until TWD is back and as we might have guessed I see that next Monday Night Fox will have a season 10 preview edition of Talking Dead....... so if that is something you'd watch you might want to check it out??????

Aside Time:  I'm sure somewhere in this Now TV Forum in the distant Past, @Lindzi  might have been on a thread about the show ER and binge watching some old seasons that appeared on some obscure Freeview channel, but they only went up to about season six or so before stopping......... well, if you still fancy a bit of Classic ER, have you spotted that All4 will be showing all seasons of the show in the coming weeks.  They are going to add one season a week until all of them are on the service.  If you're still an ER fan check it out and you might be able to binge your way through about a thousand episodes!!!!!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Oh my god really??? This is excellent news!!!! I was really into re watching ER until it transpired that they were only showing half the seasons. Thank you so much for letting me know 🙂

Also I've discovered in the last couple of days that Amazon prime have got Ride with Norman Reedus so that's on my list now....who needs AMC hey, just wait a few years and you'll be all good. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

I think the ER on All4 thing has only just started recently, so it you plan on starting a few seasons in it might be a few weeks until those ones appear...... I think a new season is added each Friday.  I'm not sure how long they have the rights, hopefully long enough to watch at your leisure?????

How many seasons of Ride do Prime have, they can't be fully up to date....... season three was only on AMC a few months back, so I'd guess they might only have one and two???????

Yes, wait a few years and everything TV might end up on Freeview...... just hanging on to see when Stranger Things might appear on E4????????