cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Ah well it was just a thought!! 😁

Same here though, I was receiving email notifications from @schnapps but not @RoyB when they were helping me with the Samsung app this week.

It's annoying though as I like a chit chat about our favourite shows and I have FOMO of course 😆

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Well tickle me purple, I’ve received mention-notifications by email from @Anonymous User for the last two posts ... but nothing from @Lindzi at all ... BUT I didn’t receive notifications by email from either of you for any of your previous day’s discussions ... having put everything into a spreadsheet and performed an intricate Bayesian analysis on, I’ve come to a 95% confident conclusion that ... it’s knackered!!

However I did assume it was just me having the problem as I’ve not seen anyone else mention anything. Now I know it’s not just me, I’ll tag @Simon-J who may or may not notice I’ve tagged him (depends if he gets a notification!!!) and may or may not be able to do anything about it.

Good job it waited until after GoT to go anti-Andy!! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

As an aside (we all love an aside), have you seen the news that there will soon be a new Gremlins animated series hitting the airwaves, Gremlins: The Secrets of the Mogwai (or something like that).  I think it's coming soon to a new US streaming service, so who knows if you'd see it in the UK...... but as you like the movie, maybe this news will be of interest???

@Anonymous User (KNOCKS VERY LOUDLY SO YOU NOTICE)  I did see the news about that! As a lifelong Gremlins fan I’m very excited (there’s also mumblings of a reboot movie) and can only hope it comes to a streaming service I can access!

And while I’m at it, I may ... just may .... start watching FTWD next week - I’m sure I asked you but to save trawling back through the thread, can I jump straight into S4 without finishing off S3? Will enough of it make sense? If so I’ll probably wiki the episode summaries for the second half of S3 and just go for S4, as you know how much I’ve struggled with it! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

And while I’m at it, I may ... just may .... start watching FTWD next week - I’m sure I asked you but to save trawling back through the thread, can I jump straight into S4 without finishing off S3? Will enough of it make sense? If so I’ll probably wiki the episode summaries for the second half of S3 and just go for S4, as you know how much I’ve struggled with it! 

@Andy 

So, you are so bored with the lack of good Summer TV viewing that you'll give FTWD another try????

Yes, with regards FTWD S3/S4, I think my advice way back when was to wikipedia the episode descriptions for the final eps of S3 and just get yourself going with S4.... there should be no real issue with doing it that way as S4 is a good place to pick up from again, @Lindzi  is liking it and I'm sure you will.  I do miss my new S5 though.... no more BT TV, no more AMC😭😭

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Lindzi
Elite 2
@Andy @Anonymous User
I saw that today too!! Mmm surely they don't expect us to go to the cinema to watch that?! It'll be a no from me 🙂
Also came across the 4 min long TWD trailer for next season... er Michonne and Ezekiel kissing!
Finished Fear S4 now, better than the previous seasons even with the time jump stuff that always confuses me 😉
Lindzi
Elite 2
@Andy

Ps didn't get an email notification of your mention, just in here to check my passes......they need to sort that out really don't they
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi  Didn’t get any notification about your replies either ... this is going to make our TWD convos very annoying! they’ve got a couple of months to get it sorted before the new series starts!!!!

PS @Lindzi @Anonymous User (whenever you notice) are either of you Star Trek TNG fans? I nearly snorted my morning cuppa watching this .... 

https://youtu.be/YhBBXHwEsIo

First time ever Amazon gets a guaranteed sub from me!

Lindzi
Elite 2
@Andy
I got a notification this time!
I have never watched a star trek in my life....but to be fair that trailer looked pretty good. Probably even better when you know who they all are 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Lindzi The Walking Dead Rick movie .... ONLY in cinemas!!!! Didn’t see that one coming! 🧐🤔

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/07/20/huge-new-details-on-the-walking-dead-rick-grimes-movie-emerge-which-will-be-a-theatrical-release/#18243aeae084

@Andy 

I'm with @Lindzi on this one, going to the Cinema to see it would also be a no from me...... I'd rather wait for the DVD or it's eventual TV showing as surely that would follow at some point????

Also saw an article on Geektown website about season 10 TWD and some new characters for the new season....... and as I thought from previously back on this Thread, to follow their Alpha and Beta, The Whisperers are going to get their Gamma....... they're working their way down that alphabet all the way to Omega!!!!!

.......oh, and I see FTWD has been renewed for season 6, good news all round!!!!!!