cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

Futureworld for S3 please!!

@Andy

Futureworld is proving difficult to find..... certainly on the channels that I have access to..... possibly a title that is not shown that often????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ah sorry, I meant hope we visit Futureworld in S3, not prodding you again to make you feel guilty about the film hehe!! However I'll keep an eye out for you, it was ages ago since I saw it but it was on one of the 'lesser channels' somehting like Film4 or Horror Channel. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I thought we had dropped in our Westworld / FTWD trade again (it worked both ways!!!!!!).

I imagine most channels who want a piece of classic Westworld go for the original and the sequel is lesser seen because of that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

I would imagine that the likes of Carol and Daryl are on OBSCENE amounts of money to go nowhere.... if they decided to go then things would not be good.

As well as watching that official TWD trailer I've also seen those fan ones where folk try and disect what is going on.... some say Rick will die some say he won't..... what ways can you leave TWD World, you either walk away or die!!!!  Morgan has just done walking away, so does that means it's curtains for Rick???? (I'm sort of thinking he will die).  Maggie seems a bit different, the actress obviously has a new show to be on so will she actually leave TWD or just keep popping up every now and again....... how exactly do you keep writing a characters absense and reappearance over and over???  Maybe they are hoping her new show bombs and they can sign her back up full time before they need to kill her off?????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi well, no idea if you're still around these parts or not, but if you do find this message then first off hoping you are both doing good and keeping healthy. I'm patiently waiting for the final part of the final season of TWD to drop so I can find out what the heck happens (they know how to stretch out an ending, never mind splitting the final season into 2 parts, let's split it into 3 parts instead!). And whilst waiting I've just finished watching the first episode of Sky Sci-Fi's show FROM and I had to let you know it's got my interest! Has a weird Lost/WalkingDead/Wayward Pines feel to it (and feature someone you will recognise from Lost!) If any of you still have NOW you might want to check it out!! Take care! 

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/entertainment/highlights/asset/from/iYEQZ1vXAStkW2LGDMtALq

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Oh hi, yes still around (just) I am always on the look out for something new to watch so may check that out, thank you. Is John Locke in it? 😊

Did I hear that a Michonne and Rick spin off happening but Carol and Daryl is not?

Hope you both are well

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Great to hear you’re ok! Michonne and Rick spin off? Now that sounds much better than Carol and Daryl! Hopefully Judith gets to join in as well! 
PS watched more of FROM, really enjoying it now! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   this forum is so hard to use on a phone now. I know this thread is unusually long but you can't jump to the end of it? Load more!? How about giving me page numbers...unless I'm not using it right.

Here's the info on spin off. No Rick movies but that's good

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/walking-dead-rick-michonne-miniseries-newsupdate/

I have just started the lastest series of Westworld, I have absolutely no idea what is going on. I even watched a series 3 recap on YouTube and that didn't make any sense to me either. 

I will definitely have a look at FROM, I hadn't heard about it before

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Yeah awkward to navigate now, hopefully it might change back in the future. Glad about Rick and Michonne, I’d watch that. To be honest I wouldn’t have bothered with a Carol and Daryl show. Funnily enough was thinking of giving Westworld another go myself, but I doubt I’ll do any better than you. 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

Ah I've looked up who is in it..Michael from Lost 🙂 

Looks good!