cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Ooo yes I did watch Talking Dead! Thought it was pretty good actually, to be fair he's not nearly as annoying in real life as his character, but oh how I laughed when everyone voted eating pudding as their favourite Carl moment ... he's going to be reminded about scoffing chocolate pudding for the rest of his life now ... let's just enjoy that one last time ... 😄

image.jpeg

Oh and Negan in the Old Man Rick dream - imagine that! How cool would it be to see Negan doing a bit of knitting on his front porch, decorating Angel buns with Carol, playing dominoes with Rick ... looking at next week's episode I DONT THINK SO' 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

Ah did you @Andy  you obviously have more empathy than me, but the old man Rick thing now makes sense! I loved the very end bit of that Smiley Happy

He did go in a dignified way though I suppose, but as you say it robbed us of zombie Carl which would have been awesome

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Morgan and Carol were great, taking on a whole compound single handed! But hello ... but far fetched that the little kid just happened to have followed them all the way through, never getting shot once and somehow sneaking up right behind whatshisface without ANYONE noticing ... what is he a ninja or something? 

Isnt Fear the Walking Dead a prequel? So Morgan would have already done all that before popping up in Walking Dead? So I dunno what his exit from TWD will be, I hope he doesn't get killed off though, if they really are stretching it out for another 15 years I'd like to see him pop up again!

Looks like we're finally getting some proper Negan action coming up ... And Rick's obviously taken no notice whatsoever of Carl's wishy washy let's all live happily ever after nonsense - thank goodness! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Yes I forgot that it is a prequel...please don't kill Morgan he should be able to pop back to the main show anytime he likes Smiley Sad

Looking forward to seeing more of Negan next week! Maybe Rick thinks I'll just kill him and then be nice to the remaining lot and bring them in like the Woodbury/prison time?

Roll on next week....

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi As long as they don't spend the first half of the episode opening Carl's letters and doing yet more crying over him ... he's gone now get on with sorting Negan out! 😄

Same time next week! 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Well it wasn't a bad episode, glad they got the Carl bit out of the way pretty quick. Forgot all about Enid and where she was. Finally Negan is back although he obviously needs a few therapy sessions to get over Carl! Is it me or does not a lot really happen again, apart from the junkyard gang going bye-bye which just happened in the blink of an eye! Rick and Negan need some face to face action. Best bit was the face peeling off zombie at the beginning, thanks Michonne! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I thought it was a bit dull apart from the shredding bit and the face off bit and I did think of you when Michonne said to Rick shall we take a minute to read Carl's letters! (or something like that) I thought please no!!

Now, my attention was perked up by Simon asking the silly haired dump lady....what's with the helipad in the back!!! We are going to find out who has a helicopter surely Smiley Happy

Simon is going to be in a whole 'heap' of trouble when Negan finds out he killed all of the dump people Smiley Wink

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Yeah episode 11 better not be everyone in therapy sat in a circle reading Carl's letters, bit naughty Rick reading Negan's letter! Ah stuff the letters get on with the fighting!

I did notice the helipad bit! And they've got solar panels or something? Is there a high-tech science lab just behind that big pile of mattresses? And if so why are the junkyard people sleeping in boxes? Mystery! 

Can't remember why Enid was back at the female-only camp, was she going there to recruit them or has she just taken a wrong turning? Bit lost on that bit.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I think that Enid and Aaron were going there to try and recruit them but it all went a bit wrong when Enid shot the grandmother.

They also keep mentioning getting the oceanside guns but I thought that they took them already? What help are they if they have no guns?

A bit confused on all that to be fair.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Glad I'm not the only one! 😄

I did wonder about Rick not saving junkyard queen in the end, yes they've double/triple/quadruple tricked them in the past but it's not very Rick-like, I think Michonne's getting a bit worried about her personal safety!

I thought it was clever how the radio convo at the end made Negan look like the sane, sensible, peace-loving one and Rick the unstable psycho one! In fact I almost thought maybe Negan should win - wouldn't that be a great idea for one of these 20 spon-off shows the creators want to do - an alternative-reality spin-off where Rick is the evil one and Negan wins the war - what happens then! 

*starts emailing the production team*