cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Spoiler

Have you caught any of the reports on the second half premiere, apparently we,re going to cry our eyes out at lickle Carl, I'm already welling up reading about it, I've booked a session with a therapist for the day after and will be stocking up on tissues for the big occasion. I'll look into a dedicated section on the forum for online counselling! 😉

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Carl-Die-Midseason-Premiere-Walking-Dead-44518695

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Spoiler
 I am overjoyed that he will be no more, does that make me a bad person!?

Nicotero assured, "and the people that clearly are upset about losing Carl and questioning where the show goes without Carl" - up I would imagine, he was such an awful character. Can't wait to watch the season premier now Smiley Very Happy
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

image.jpeg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Ha ha I love it! Smiley LOL

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi I'm all ready and stocked up on essentials for tonights episode ...

Screen-Shot-2014-08-13-at-6.00.59-AM.png

... hope you are too! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I am going to get some snacks on the way home from work! This is a good day and I need to have popcorn and sweets for this occassion Smiley Very Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

image.jpeg

I don't usually watch it live but I'm going to make an exception tonight ... I'm actually quite excited ... might watch Talking Dead as well! 🙂

Let's hope it's not over in 5 minutes, I want it to last the entire hour ... In excruciating detail!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

My prediction is that they will drag it out over the whole episode with sad music etc etc and the Talking Dead will be boo hoo poor Carl and what a wonderful actor and how sad to see him leave the Walking Dead family....they may even have him on the show!

We'll get through it Smiley Happy

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Well that was pretty good I think....Morgan going 'clear' again, I love serial killer Morgan. How are they going to send him off to Fear the Walking Dead? He feels that he has lost it and moves on?

Carl lingered a bit too long but I think that we were supposed to feel bad....I didn't though so felt a bit wasted on me Smiley Wink

Where are the helicopter people? I still need to know about them!

ps Did you watch Talking Dead....I totally called that! Smiley LOL

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh @Lindzi I hope you'll forgive me, I got a little teary in my eyes at one point (I've not dusted for a week) all that sad music just like you said! Everyone saying goodbye! And we finally realise what Old Man Rick was all about! Awwww! I did raise a glass to say farewell ...

...but don't worry I wasn't completely brainwashed .... Even little Judith's acting was twice as good as Carl, even when he's just lying there he's rubbish, and as for his handwriting I did laugh out when he was writing his letters, I was like 'would you rather dictate and let Judith write?'

And I was a bit gutted that he didn't turn into a zombie so we could watch Michonne behead him ... We been robbed Lindzi, robbed I say! 😄